My College Rocks !!

juned786

how can i describe my collage really i dont no..but i am trying..1st o all i m from volucluer medium so plz ignre my mistakes...
my collage name is akbar peer bhoy collage of comerce and economics its located at 2tanke Grant Road Mumbai No. 03.collage consits 5 floar ..on ground floar we have labrary and hall and canteen and gym khana...also
our collage locallty is not too good but entire permises of collage is execlent..
collage principals name is prof Hashmi..
and BMS and BMM dept Head cordinator name is Prof Haneef Lakdawal...he teaches us Rular Marketing...if i give him rating the O rating should be not enough for him his method of teaching is very good he always give practicle examples..
and the second prof of our collage is prf Mazhar Thakur ..he tought us co.operative..his metod of teaching is very freindllyand i never board in his lecture.
the third one is prof Hemant...what i can say about him bus itna he like a naam bade aor darshan chote...the fourth one is Prof Sameera she thought HRM she has did very well job..and the sixth one is prof vikram shotri..he also vely good h teaches us logistics..
andthe last one is Prof Arvind Dhond.he toought us Finace i am quite satisfy with him..
Now time to talk about our friend our collage students are very dissipline guys...our students came collage regullarly some students are came from very far but they always come on time...our students and mine batch had started seminar named fussion...
other activities..mine collage is always participating in different prgrames in other collages..mine collage is good in dram recently we got the prize in manzil of bhavans..
and the other staff of my collage is alos good co operative our peones are very helpfull they always provid us whatever we want our labrarian also help us...and the final the collage lab head he alowed us to make a project but main thing is that he never alowed us to use pen drive thatis the bed thing..over all iff i grade my collage so i will give A and its good exp to write something about our collage. thanks kartik
chal dose abb to points kitne deta hai...

Re: My College Rocks/ Sucks !!

This is my first post and I think the right one to start off with.
here goes nothing....
My college : WLC MUMBAI.
Presence : PAN INDIA -
Origin : UK (WIGAN) campus INDIA.

Iam in my last sem in this coll..and its more well known as a Fashion Institute other than a Management coll...
like most Metro located colleges students over here too are c+ and b+ category (Categorized on the bases of Interest in the Certificate rather than the actual knowledge sharing)
Positives:
Good Crowd in the FASHION department :SugarwareZ-140:
A few good Faculty mainly ( Mr.GOKHALE , MR TALPATRA , MR. Prakash )
Marketing dept is good
Work and Study culture
coll from 8 to 11 and then work the rest of the day.
learn while you work.
opportunity to study abroad for the last sem.
Negatives:
Expensive!!!! 4 laks + for a 2yr course from this coll sounds expensive.
Small Campus.
MONEY FOR EVERYTHING ATTITUDE
Not Govt Recognized.
No COLL activities.(Sports etc...)

To sum it up... i would say.... If you think you have the smartness and can do with a a long way just by studying 3 hrs a day and then have the money to pay for it...while also you carry competency to pitch and Acquire yourself a job when you know that your PG is not govt recognized... then you can safely go ahead and take a chance.

cheers!

deenprakash

hi kartik
i am pursuing pgdm from asia pacific institute of management new delhi.i rate my college 7 out of 10 .my college have good and experienced faculty.the library of my college is awesome as it has huge collection of book 20000 books and magzines.our college has wi fi campus and it makes us easy to use internet even in our canteen.our computer lab has updated system with all useful software and have license of running several paid sites like india stat.com,and have various software like prowess...well infra structure.
In nutshell our college is better than any other college in delhi

bhagat18

I am in NIT - durgapur

Unique aspect of learning experience at "Department of Management Studies" of National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
• Department of Management Studies within NIT umbrella having rich history of imparting technical education for last four decades.
• Faculty resources from diverse background. As well as cross functional integration from various faculties of other discipline such as humanities / Social Science / Computer Applications.
• Curriculum is designed with inputs from industry experts, faculty from IIM's and other reputed B-Schools.
• Special courses are offered to regular students in collaboration with various leading institutes of that field.
• Personalities from different walks of life share their rich experience regularly.

Special about the pedagogy type in MBA curriculum at "Department of Management Studies" of National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
• Unique blending of classroom teaching and exposure to real life situation.
• Pedagogy includes case discussion, live projects and presentation along with lecture method.
• Performance tested throughout the course by means of class participation, case analysis and discussion, market survey and report preparation, role playing, quiz etc.

Sector which attracts students of the "Department of Management Studies" of National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
• Reputed companies from all sectors of industry participate in campus interview, such as
i) IT and Telecom Sector.
ii) Financial Sector.
iii) FMCG and Durables.
iv) Consultancy and Research based Organisation.

Teacher student ratio of "Department of Management Studies" of National Institute of Technology, Durgapur.
• 1:8

Selection criteria for the MBA Programme.
• Graduation with 50% marks.
• Short listed on the basis of CAT score.
• Institute conducts GD and PI.
• Board for GD and PI consists of various experts from industry and academia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reparated

Hi ppl this is Nikhil...I'm from St Xaviers College Calcutta. The best minds of the eastern region come here.There are people who have left the most premier intitutions of the country to get through our college.

miss k.

[/FONT]hi friends, i am komal mehta from atmiya institute of tech and sci rajkot........i am glad to say few words about my college.......my college rocks becz...

its gives very good infrastructure and study environment

interpersonal relationship between the teaching faculty and students

they have a uniform system for students as well as faculty which helps us in getting more standardised

it provides to us the library facilities of 24 by 7

it strongly believes in building the personality of students, they say mba does not only means management, but it means management by aatma, it gives a touch of spiritual study along with the bookish kinda stuff

thats it friends, m glad to be part of atmiya institute........

hi guys i am from Smt.C.H.M college Ulhasnagar

i would like to tell u something about my college,

It is a very gud college with a big campus. We have LAW college, PHARMACY college, MANAGEMENT college,IT college with in our premises so u can think how big that can be. we have overall 6 faculties i.e; commerce, arts, science, management, information technology and mass media. our college has more than 11,000 students on roll in 37 departments. we have our own magazine called 'chandi'.

deepikabudhija

i can surely say that my cllg Venky rocks.from faculty to crowd,this is surely a place to be at.besides,the stringent cut off criteria makes it possible to hv like minded n deserving ppl arnd.

divyanaidu

hmmm about my college
Well i am from Indira Institute of Management, Pune and i love my college.
Our chairman is Mrs. Tarita Wakalkar-Mehandale who is an amazing and visionary leader. Her brother Mr. Chetan Wakalkar is dynamic and wonderful person.
Our director is Dr. (Mrs.) Prachee Javadekar, a highly knowledgable and versatile woman. She is very encouraging and supporting and constantly seeks to come with amazing ideas to help us students do different things. Our deputy director is Mr. Pandit Mali, who also teaches marketing management.