sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello Everyone ...

i hope i have been really helping you all with finance ... And trying to prove that finance is easy... Well here is another contribution from me ... Notes on Mergers & Acquisitions ... Well to be very frank this is not an easy topic if you find finance boring or theoretical ..... M&A is very interesting if you have the guts to underestand it ... I leant all the mechanics of M&A from a professor who is a legend in finance ... Sorry I cannot tell you his name....

Enjoy the notes

Attachments

• MERGERS_AND_ACQUISITION.doc
    85.5 KB · Views: 165
  • Mergers_and_Acquisitions.doc
    143.5 KB · Views: 164
  • MERGERS_AND_ACQUISITION-3.doc
    500.5 KB · Views: 184
  • Mergers_and_Acquisitions-4-18.doc
    119.5 KB · Views: 157

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello , So how is life with finance ... easy or difficult ..... Well here is my notes on "Managing Financial Services" So what does it contain .... well it contains shares, IPO, securities, debentures etc .. go through it and enjoy being a finance pro ..

Attachments

• MFS.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 327

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hello everyone ....

Sorry for not being posting any relevant matter in the last few days in finance is easy .... But I am filling up the losses. Now i present notes on various financial subjects. these are notes from other business school but they are extremely good and simple to understand

Attachments

• Management of Financial Institutions.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 245

divya

kartik said:
OH MAN... sushobhan.. I would be grateful if you can do that. I m a cypher in finance .

Hope to learn from your notes soon :)
sushobhan i m not ableto access to ur notes .the file has been damaged plz post ur notes again thank you

varunbadhwar

Hi Sushobhan,

really good stuff dude, thanks a ton!
Well I wud really appreciate if u cud giv me risk mgmt models, I urgently need them. And wud appreciate if u cud mail a copy to me too! :)
[email protected]

Regards,
VaB

nattymanish

hi sushobhan thanx 4 ur notes can u upload sum notes on recievables mngt including steps 2 be followed while solving problems on recievables...will be really thankful 2 u

hemachandran

great stuff, finance hols a lot of topics, say i beleive only corporate finance would do justice try posting related all stuffs of finance so that at least it might sound like finance for dummies... right

shobha_vj

Hi, I'm new to this MP cirlce I'm really scared of Finance as I cant cope up with it After a long struggle I managed to get through my first finance paper with self guidance. Thank god I got hold of you here Thanks a lot for ur optimistic introduction I find your notes very useful

sushobhan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dear Shobha,

Most of us are afraid of finance because a lot of technicalities, calculations and solid theory lies behind finance. But what most of us tend to forget is that without finance no corporate, no organisation can exist. There are lots of companies which exist without marketing, advertising, HR but name me one company which exists without finance. Funily enough the basis of every company is on the financial framework.

Finance is not difficult at all if you can make friends with numbers. If you need any kind of help from me regarding finance, you are welcome to mail me or call me [9810788986]

shobha_vj

Hai Sushobhan,
Thanks once again for ur concern. I was afraid to loose my confidence to my never say die attitude due to this subject . But ur letter regained my confidence to face it amicablely. Keep in touch often

rushiparikh

hey buddy. i am really interested in reading you're finance notes and learning something from them.. but somehow cant download em coz it say i have to be atleast a month old member or have to post some posts.. please help me out if possbile. thanks.

vengabeats

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
rushiparikh said:
hey buddy. i am really interested in reading you're finance notes and learning something from them.. but somehow cant download em coz it say i have to be atleast a month old member or have to post some posts.. please help me out if possbile. thanks.

its not possible
post something useful....atleast 10 posts

machijwani

helloo people all around,

i wil also be providing you the ppts on financial managment so that its made easy for u to understand.. n i m also a faculty with an institute.. :SugarwareZ-299: