can infrastructure of indian airports handle airbus A-380 WHICH IS COMING SOON IN DEC

• YES

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • NO

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • MAYBE

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dhir69

this the organizational structure and job design and recruitment process or hr manual of kingfisher airlines......all the data in the presentation about kingfisher is provided by A.M OF KINGFISHER AIRLINES IN AUDITING AND COMMITMENT IN QUALITY AND SERVICES.......

it shud help some of you for sure....

geoff.smith

A little off the subject, but I'm intersted to know what the general feeling and confidence reating there is in the Indian economy ....

mnmpacdell

this the organizational structure and job design and recruitment process or hr manual of kingfisher airlines......all the data in the presentation about kingfisher is provided by A.M OF KINGFISHER AIRLINES IN AUDITING AND COMMITMENT IN QUALITY AND SERVICES.......

it shud help some of you for sure....

can u pls help wid da same project pls upload da project so that i can get some help frm dis pro coz i m workin on da same pro...

shan116

Hi, how do i download the ''organisational structure and job designing process of kingfisher airlines''?

nijil1986

can u pls help wid da same project pls upload da project so that i can get some help frm dis pro coz i m workin on da same project