Marketing research report on Indian airlines

ajittomar123

Hi everyone!!! I have prepared a market research report titled “THE NEW ‘INDIAN’ AIRLINES IN THE NEW COMPETITIVE MARKET (A MARKET RESEARCH)”. It is a fifty page report which i prepared as a part of my summer project.And my report was judged among the top five best reports in my college. So if any of you guys want to buy my report then they can contact my through mail.My email address is [email protected] or [email protected] . And this report can be yours only for Rs. 200. which is quite less as compared to other reports which are sold in thousands. And believe me its worth it as a lot of research have gone into it.Surveying 100 people in one month is not a joke is it guys? And in case you first want to have its table of contents and an executive summary then too you can contact me i can send you a free copy through mail as then it will be easier for you guys to decide whether this report is useful to you or not.byee
-AJIT

bluee

Hmm thanks for sharing this wonderful post, I really like to your thread.It is quite helpful discussion according to me, thank you so much for the impressive post......