MBA students outsourcing project works

Are Management Websites Really Helpful ???

• Yes, They help us gain lot of Knowledge

Votes: 133 84.7%
  • Sometimes, Whenever there is no Other Source Available

Votes: 22 14.0%
  • No, They are just Obstacles for a growth of a Student

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters

raghvendra1

I feel outsourced work is helpful but the students should keep in mind that it can have adverse affects if the projects/documents are simply copy pasted.

kapil21682

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I feel it all depends on the person, about originality, morals.. and what you really want to achieve in life. There is no harm in referring to a specific set of study/research/information one has carried to know about the insights of a topic, but to just copy and paste and submit is really wrong. I am a huge fan of MP for giving me such a platform but have never really given my submission by blindly downloading project reports and submitting them as it is. It is really great for your knowledge but not for other intensions...

madronny

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
think the site should be used just as a reference and not for complete cut copy paste...definitely value addition should happen...so one should be wise enough about where to draw the line...
feel it all depends on the student and his intentions.. I' a hard working person.. i've worked on over 30 projects and yes, i've downloaded over 50 projects.. but this does not mean im cheating im just using projects of my seniors just to make sure im covering all the important topics and staying upto expectaiotns of the projects...

jayeshvk

What i think is even if any material is copied from the existing project there is still lot of work involved in completing the project so even if it is copied, many learns a lot from the project and gains knowledge

ruhi28

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well,nobody can copy others work if contributor does not wish to. if sbdy wants to share his work ,why shd others feel the pain?

atumani99

Banned
yes it is good idea to share your project but copy is one think which is wrong

so one can get idea that good but copy no no no

atumani99

Banned
it is save time but not give anything to learn in that particular topic which one want to learn so make sure do not copy project

sau953

i guess it sometimes help. but i do agree with the fact that it sometimes provide us the easy way of completing the work which won't be available in a real job.

hp7390

acc to me, this site is very useful firstly cz...... u can get many more ideas regarding to your project topic....for eg if hv a project on automotive sector....by default i may stick to cos. like maruti,tata etc....bt if surf this site then you'll b able to think abt diff cos. like BMW or BENZ which are far more INNOVATIVE and EFFICIENT, by this one can increase his or her info. and there could no. of other such hidden advantages that this SITE may OFFER.
and secondly to be frank MANAGEMENT STUDIES sometimes becomes a PAIN in The A**..so if u are running out of time ....then this site becomes your saviour.

HATS OFF to MANAGEMENT PARADISE.

Raadsz

i really feel such sites benefit students as we get a different perspective to topics related to our projects as well as useful information on competitive exams..

Yes. Outsourcing helps in a way to to know about any subject and help us to search the data required in a right direction as we get a fair idea about the topic through outsourcing

gpuneetg

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It depends on the size of the organisation whether to recruit outsourced or not.It will really help for the organisations where the workload is more and the budget is less.

anyzen

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
MBA students are not really doing the live projects. Instead they are just enjoying the time somewhere and just purchasing the projects.

They are not interested in MBA. lot of people are just studying MBA for certificate. so they don't know the value of such projects.

ch.anirban

It is always unethical to download and Copy-paste another persons project as yours and submit. It can fetch you good marks on temporary basis but hurting your knowledge. But I see o harm sharing knowledge and get help from my seniors who already worked on the same topic. I always use their project as reference material to frame outline of my project and how to progress. sometimes data can also be taken provided they are relevant. But calculation and analysis is the main part which should not be compromised as it is the ultimate things an MBA does...!!

elihaider

well, it depends on the person itself.I remember in my last semester I copied project from BBA 6th students on "Leadership" and same from BBA 4th students , blend them nicely,induced my on ideas, nd result was amazing my Instructor appreciated my project and asked the BBA fellows to take a look into my project. Creativity rocks!

archana agarwal

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I feel that management sites help students gain a lot of knowledge thorough debates, contest and quizzes organized by them online. Also we can lot of other info about management stuff, latest happenings in management and many more. And when there is concern about projects... coz of these projects on management sites students gets a lot of idea about the project topic, the way the project has to be presented, the contents which should be there in the project, etc. New students don't have much idea about the way of presentation of project and all and from these sites it helps them to properly present their project. But it entirely depends of the student that he uses the projects uploaded just as help or he fully copy pastes it without putting his own efforts.

YogeshTheDevil

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Referring to some other project is always a good idea (with proper permissions and mentioing it properly), but I don't really think that picking up whole project off the shelf could be a good idea. These things are short-cuts - OK, these might be available at this stage of life, but would that always be available later on in life when real corporate challenges would come up? Alright, they there wont' ask for something bookish/boring-things like the projects, so one can always put mind into gears at that time, but won't copying make one always wishing for similar options always be available in life?
I've seen guys complaining that there MBA didn't help much - that they're still stuck at that boring HR/sales/fin-data analyzer kinda job which could be done by a plain graduate (in fact 10th is the qualification in most of the govt jobs for works like that) - but then why didn't they complaint when they had to gather some knowledge earlier in life?
OK..have seen some copiers doing brilliantly well in life, but believe me that they were genius - if you are not then just stick to plain old script of learning and working hard to be successful!