Development Of Commodity Markets In India

pg.spirit

100 mks project - BMS

This Project is basically a study of development of commodity markets in india. The data for this projects has been taken from the net, MCX notes.
It covers the origin of commodity markets globally, in india, a brief description of commodity exchanges in india and other countries, derrivative segment taxation and dematerialization.

Since in india the options has not been introduced in the commodity market that segment has not been covered in depth.

This project includes two other important things.
One is a special study on chana as a commodity and the other is an interview with one personnel of NCDEX.

Hope you find it useful.......

Thanks a lot.. hop this project helps me

priyank_15

100 mks project - BMS

This Project is basically a study of development of commodity markets in india. The data for this projects has been taken from the net, MCX notes.
It covers the origin of commodity markets globally, in india, a brief description of commodity exchanges in india and other countries, derrivative segment taxation and dematerialization.

Since in india the options has not been introduced in the commodity market that segment has not been covered in depth.

This project includes two other important things.
One is a special study on chana as a commodity and the other is an interview with one personnel of NCDEX.

Hope you find it useful.......

Thanks for d project..it will be of gr8 help to me in my curriculum....i also ur appreciate ur detailed research on the project....