Useful phrases while giving a Presentation

Very useful info for all management students.............

Useful phrases while giving a Presentation

..........................>>>

Attachments

• 1uq8xf79d8ocsnqm2flw.pdf
    147.2 KB · Views: 109

bluezzap

Noone here?
I thought that this thread might need some reviving. I am new here and i was just looking around. is there Any one there?

bluezzap

Noone here?
I thought that this thread might need some reviving. I am new here and i was just looking around. is there Any one there?

shwethanayaka

SugarwareZ-282:hi i am new to this site i dont know how to operate in this i want help on my debate topic can you help me to post this msg to all people on this site so that it would help me .........my topic is "academic performance in examination surely reflects the competence of a student" my debate is on saturday pls help me krishu.....

shwetha:SugarwareZ-081:
[email protected]

sweeto

tooooooooooooooooooooooooo good mr rahul. it really did helped me tooooooo,well i want ia little more help i.e., i need a ppt on indian ethos for which m searching but got really less info n i need it in urgent coz m searchin for last week n dint get n e thing.so just reply me wid some info or ppt or a presentation on this topic.plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

auxillary

One thing that i could add is : Tell then what you are going to say, Say it and tell them what you have said to them. That is reinforce what ever is the crux of the presentation. It just covers the verbal part. someone add the visual contact and body language also to help better. You can't just speak your way through the ppt, can you?

hdblue

One thing that i could add is : Tell then what you are going to say, Say it and tell them what you have said to them. That is reinforce what ever is the crux of the presentation. It just covers the verbal part. someone add the visual contact and body language also to help better. You can't just speak your way through the ppt, can you?

Hi,

Thanks very much for posting. your points of view make me thinking about some thing for my project.

This link below can show more info, you can find them at: Performance appraisal phrases
Best rgs.

As a general rule in communication, repetition is valuable. In presentations, there is a golden rule about repetition:

1.Say what you are going to say,
2.say it,
3.then say what you have just said.
In other words, use the three parts of your presentation to reinforce your message. In the introduction, you tell your audience what your message is going to be. In the body, you tell your audience your real message. In the conclusion, you summarize what your message was.