HR strategies in Indian manufacturing companies!!

ritesh_sinha

HR practices in Indian manufacturing company need continuous change and innovation. Over the last few years we have reviewed the existing practices and implemented new ideas that highly impact the organizational growth. We are looking to take part in HR award where we can get recognition and showcase our innovative approaches in Indian manufacturing companies. What are the various HR awards in India and how can we apply.

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
You probably need to take part in NHRD meetings and learn more from HR professionals. There are many awards for the most suitable employer etc by business magazines etc but I cannot remember any name of late.

NHRD seems the best option to learn about HR awards !

raghu.srinivas

Have you checked out the SAIL HR Awards? It is specifically targeted at the Indian manufacturing companies. It is one of the most reputed awards. Check out their website sailhrawards.com/sail/ SAIL HR Award for Excellence[/url] As of what I know, the awards are due in March. So you need to apply fast. I hope you find this useful...

vbabu121

awards for HR professionals is a great idea. Gone were the times where hr duties were only for documentation. Awards do add value to their personal achievements as an HR. I feel that it is a good initiative.

How to build effective and successful strategy

1. Aligning business and HR needs

2. Developing your HR strategy

3. Organisational performance

4. Organisational design and structure

5. Organisation development

6. Organisation culture