Word Flasher Software for Mobiles

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Hi folks,
This software has been created by a friend of mine. It is a word flasher in which words and their meanings will keep on flashing on ur mobile. Right now, the number of words are limited and the software is in its preliminary stage. So, if i find any updates, will post it here..

How to install.

Unzip the file to recover word flasher.jar

Just copy it to ur mobile using USB/Bluetooth/Infra red and install

enjoy!

Regards,
Gaurav

Attachments

• WordFlash.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 139

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
Well i am also uploading a dictionary, which is actually an oxford pocket dictionary which u can use in ur mobiles. Well, it is good and very useful. You might get the errors as "It is incompatible" or "The application might be unsafe to run"

just ignore that and continue.

The password for the zipped file is Vipul Khurana

Enjoy!!

Last edited:

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
keshwendu said:
When I was searching for another software I found a new flasher software for mobile. If anyone is interested can download it from http://www.mobileprep.com/
hey buddy,
i checked the site and i could find that u need to give ur no. and u will be sent the message through WAP. However, the same is not supported by my provider. Do u have any direct link to the .sis file so that it could be downloaded and installed via a USB Cable.

Edited:
Guys u can continue with the procedure. You would have to provide ur email to register. They send u an email in which there is a link. Click on that link to create an a/c by mentioning a password. Afterwards, u enter ur mobile number. Don't worry even if ur carrier is not listed (it won't be as they are all international service providers. Go ahead with the form. They would send u an email if the message doesn't reach u, on how to download it using browser, which they would, since the message won't reach ur carrier.

If i get the .sis file, i would upload it on the site directly. So i am still waiting for the file....

Last edited:

keshwendu

gaurav200x said:
hey buddy,
i checked the site and i could find that u need to give ur no. and u will be sent the message through WAP. However, the same is not supported by my provider. Do u have any direct link to the .sis file so that it could be downloaded and installed via a USB Cable.

:SugarwareZ-229:

Sorry friends for too late reply. Due to my airtel internet service I have faced many problems in recent days.

OK... If you are not able to download it here then you could go for the site http://www.getjar.com/ here you could get many software for mobile they all are usefull. You first choose software according to your mobile model(you will find the option there). After that you go for education category. there you will get the downloadable software namely STA/TOEFL etc. download it. That's all.

There are many other software also some are working and some are not working.

bips

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
it doesn't seem to be working on my set ? motorola razr ??? i'll try and give my nokia a shot

gaurav200x

Gaurav Mittal
karan_berry2002 said:
thnx for the dictionary..the rapidshare link however is not workin..plz reupload if possible
ok karan, i've uploaded the file once again and the link has been updated, but it would be difficult for me to do this again and again, unless users keep downloading the files so that the link doesnt expire.

Regards,
Gaurav

A

Aramis

keep posting the softwares.. could be useful on the move
nice!!