Big Depression

CITYBOY

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i think it will be the same which was in 1930 //mba jobs also get affected by this depression////

CLYBritton

Problem is that in the 1930's, the world was extremely different and a recovery was much easier to achieve. Today with global markets so tied up together, the health of so many national economies being dependant on orgs like the World Bank, etc. , floating of global currencies, financial speculation, greater market fluidity, etc. etc. etc..... well, things may recover (and lets hope they do) but there needs to be a move away from fundementalist ideology controlling political and business decisions or global disaster is inevidable sooner or later....

ashvin_1

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I am sure taht it will go longer and america has to face it longer and dipper .....even OBAMA also will not save this crisis....

phani_tavvala

oooohhhh...don't even dare to compare. 25% unemployment rates, where cash is king, continuous deflation and lot more bad things. We are not even 10% there...I hope we would never get there.

anyzen

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
US umemployment rate reached 8.5%, GM & chysler looking for safe bankrupcy.
When then Automobile cos goes off. unemployment will reach 10 - 12% and will add more problems.