URGENT HELP ON CO-operatives

killin_joe

hi....i need a urgent project on any topic related to cooperatives..i already have apna bazar but that topic is already taken by the other group..i want it for my 40 marks internal project..

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
killin_joe said:
hi....i need a urgent project on any topic related to cooperatives..i already have apna bazar but that topic is already taken by the other group..i want it for my 40 marks internal project..

plz dnt go for ready made stuff.. use projects on forums for reference purpose..its good for u...

killin_joe

can any 1 help me out on my 40 marks project on sugar or credit co-operatives..any 1 having matter related 2 such kind of co-operatives(practical 1s) and not theoritical

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
well buddy......,
instead of going for the normal presentations on Cooperatives.....i guess now you should take some different topic.......what i can think as of now...is you say about great people, their speeches....like martin luther......his speech on blacks........Mahatma Gandhi....and his Cooperatively conducted....Non-Cooperative Movement.....Karl Marx.....and theroy of Cooperation.....

killin_joe

welll thamks for the suggestion but i have only 2 options right now either go 4 sugar co-operatives or credit co-operatives..so can u help me on those topics

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
chck this project on Bhanva Credit Co Operative Bank

Attachments

• Co-Operatives Project- on BCCS.doc
    71 KB · Views: 45

shweta_86

killin_joe said:
do u have any other project related 2 co-operatives.please do send me
U can do a project on "professional management of co-operatives"..Its a very good topic, even we had made a project on it for our internals....U can refer to romeo and ramnkishen's book on co-ops..

shweta_86

killin_joe said:
do u have a copy of that project that u made shweta..if yes please attach
check this out...its on professional management of co-operatives

Attachments

• co-operatives (professional mgmt).doc
    62.5 KB · Views: 23

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i suggest u go for Sugar Co-operatives...lots of info is available in text buk... den u can visit coop stores like Apna Bazar etc 4 more info...

bhautik.kawa

Hi,

I am uploading a document which will give more detailed explanation on the Step-By-Step to Development of Cooperatives.

Attachments

• Step-By-Step to Development of Cooperatives.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 0