sangeetha

hi shweta the ppt was damn good. gr8 job. further if u get any info on stress mgmt in call centres plz do mail me. am in desperate need for the info.

shweta_86

sangeetha said:
hi shweta the ppt was damn good. gr8 job. further if u get any info on stress mgmt in call centres plz do mail me. am in desperate need for the info.
Hi shraddha..... Here is a good project on stress mgmt by bhavin...

Attachments

• Stress Management - By Bhavin - nottyboy16@yahoo[1].co.in.doc
    100 KB · Views: 40

pratik_mehta7

Pratik Mehta
hi shweta......wanting something on Stress Management........how if i say i am too stressed out......i guess that's what happened....to you......shweta....MP is good resource.......but you can develop it in to better tap by your projects.......you will find plenty of good refernces on MP........but we want you to refer those and make a Magnum opus of yours own.......

shweta_86

pratik_mehta7 said:
hi shweta......wanting something on Stress Management........how if i say i am too stressed out......i guess that's what happened....to you......shweta....MP is good resource.......but you can develop it in to better tap by your projects.......you will find plenty of good refernces on MP........but we want you to refer those and make a Magnum opus of yours own.......
yea thanx pratik...I was dumb to post somebody else's project n send it to some1 else.....which i feel is wrong...

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well d above post has solved ur problem...but nxt time...give ur inputs n prob den ask 4 help...dat will help u more than this ready made projects...al d best

DRISHM

well d above post has solved ur problem...but nxt time...give ur inputs n prob den ask 4 help...dat will help u more than this ready made projects...al d best

can u help me wid the stress management project i need good info. by 15th of this month

pls give me relavent info abt stress mangement in companies

Dear shradha, the process of controlling the tensions and stress because of work load or any other reason and take right decision is called stress management. I am uploading a document which can give you better explanation of stress management.

Attachments

• Stress Management.ppt
    1 MB · Views: 0