100 marks project-transformation of HR functions in IT sector

khushbushah

hey ppl can ul help me with any info on transformation of hr functions in IT... thanks please provide some info if ul can asap... thanks tc ..

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Refer to the case study of one of the past Sem 5 board papers in HR subject . It has a case study about how a IT company made it to the top by innovating the hr functions.

khushbushah

kartik said:
Refer to the case study of one of the past Sem 5 board papers in HR subject . It has a case study about how a IT company made it to the top by innovating the hr functions.

hey buddy,,i cldnt find the case in ne paper..but neways thanks dear

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hey khushbhu,

HR in IT sector is increasing at a v high level. You have to decide on the comapny you are taking n level of operation changes.......

Bacially It sector recruitment is through campus interviews. They are picking freshers from the Top engg colleges in India and training them. The training is generally outsourced and so is the basic recruitment process.

Employee relations have to defer from company 2 company so u decide on company and work on it. Or may be compare HR of 2 companies and then have a reveiew from the employees, if they are happy and co-relate the reactions of employees to the HR policies.

Basic points to b worked on is.....
- Recruitment, process and methods used
- recruitment policies
- Job evaluations & appraisals
- Motivation, monitary & non- monitary
- training & development
- company culture
- attrition level, steps to reduce them

cnt think of any other now :p. If I recall wil lpost again......Hope it helped u...