Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Good

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Excellent

Votes: 21 32.3%

• Total voters

slsujith

Hello,

I had made one of the project on Market Research of Pizza Hut in third yr with my group.
We got good respnce from our institute as well as from company.
so i m posting it hr & hope it will help......

Jaimin.....

jklxlkm
lmlknl
lmlklkjn
nknkjnjn
lknljnj

vikrampaneri

SUMMARY OF THE SEVEN HABITS

Habit 1: Be Proactive

Change starts from within, and highly effective people make the decision to improve their lives through the things that they can influence rather than by simply reacting to external forces.

Habit 2: Begin with the End in Mind

Develop a principle-centered personal mission statement. Extend the mission statement into long-term goals based on personal principles.

Habit 3: Put First Things First

Spend time doing what fits into your personal mission, observing the proper balance between production and building production capacity. Identify the key roles that you take on in life, and make time for each of them.

Habit 4: Think Win/Win

Seek agreements and relationships that are mutually beneficial. In cases where a "win/win" deal cannot be achieved, accept the fact that agreeing to make "no deal" may be the best alternative. In developing an organizational culture, be sure to reward win/win behavior among employees and avoid inadvertantly rewarding win/lose behavior.

Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, Then to Be Understood

First seek to understand the other person, and only then try to be understood. Stephen Covey presents this habit as the most important principle of interpersonal relations. Effective listening is not simply echoing what the other person has said through the lens of one's own experience. Rather, it is putting oneself in the perspective of the other person, listening empathically for both feeling and meaning.

Habit 6: Synergize

Through trustful communication, find ways to leverage individual differences to create a whole that is greater than the sum of the parts. Through mutual trust and understanding, one often can solve conflicts and find a better solution than would have been obtained through either person's own solution.

Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw

Take time out from production to build production capacity through personal renewal of the physical, mental, social/emotional, and spiritual dimensions. Maintain a balance among these dimensions.

shilz

hey i would like to see this report on Pizza hut.... but i am not able to access it... please help...

nakul_a

yaar report i hav enot sseen yet
as they are not allowing me to sse the report befor one reply ill reply as soon i get to see it

kunal mehra

Hi
I am in need of Projects on Nestle India ( Like Marketing Strategies & their method of providing training & Development to the employees )
plz Help me
I will Be very thankfull to you if Someone help me
if you had projects on NESTLE INDIA then Plz Mail them to me at
[email protected]
OR
[email protected]
Plz help me i am really in need of it

harman_89

Thankyou guys U r the best keep it up ..........................
really alot of good research done thanx..................
Hey all the guys who couldn't able to acess the attachment, the attachment consists of a zip file for which u'll need winzip to open it.
Also do read the Rules thoroughly...........