here the files r again for u...

:focus:

Attachments

• HDFC SLIC-Priyanshu Saxena Aspirant Club House.doc
    142.5 KB · Views: 235
  • BIRLA SUN LIFE_GARIMA_GROUP 3.doc
    225 KB · Views: 262

ronit1

have 0 posts. You can start posting by taking part in the Big Fight Debates, helping fellow mates in the project helpline section and uploading your projects, sharing a joke or a nice forward in the LaUghTeR Section, etc. Management Paradise is a HIGHLY moderated forum. Spamming with meaningless messages will result in INFRACTIONS and then immediate BAN from this site. . Do go through Newbie's Pictorial Guide to MP and Simple rules to follow & HOW to post !! to learn how to post on MP and get the best out of it. Hope you enjoy interacting with like minded people. Help others, help Yourself. All the Best !!

priyanshu007

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
:SugarwareZ-298:

therefore if u need information about any other company related with insurance i'll try to upload tht for u...

:SugarwareZ-033:

:focus:

priyanshu007

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi friends

if anyone having some more information related to these companies or some other companies pls upload so everyone can get benefit of the effort..

:SugarwareZ-277:

i'll upload some more soon....

priyanshu007

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
M not able to download this report.. Kindly u can reload this project so that it can be downloaded.. thanks

kindly read the rules & regulations before requesting or downloading anything
so please check the rules first thn say anything....

so you can easily take the benefits of the forum ok...

:SugarwareZ-048:

prasadgoa

Prasad Phal
This is the just a brief about 100 marks project on consumer buying behavior towards ICICI Prudential Life insuranve products

Attachments

• consumer buying behavior towards ICICI Prudential life insurance products.doc
    34 KB · Views: 201

venkatmannem

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It is an excellent project.
I am damn sure that it will help me alot in next days.
Thankyou very much for giving this project.
It will help all the people alot.
Thanks once again.