entrepreneurship skills

This gives a good reading about entrepreneurship. very handy for notes and exams.

Hey friend, it is very interesting topic and essential for any entrepreneur to develop these entrepreneurship skills for becoming successful. Well, i am auploading a document which would explain all these skills in detail.

Attachments

• entrepreneurship skills.ppt
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
This gives a good reading about entrepreneurship. very handy for notes and exams.

Hey friend, thanks but your file is missing or it has been deleted so please try to upload it again. BTW, i am going to upload a document where you would find some related and important information on entrepreneurship skills.

Attachments

• entrepreneurship skills.pdf
    2.4 MB · Views: 2

senpayal571

Ratika Shetty
One of the most important skill set any entrepreneur must possess is to focus on vision of the company and not go behind money. This is a quote that I recently read which said "Entrepreneurship is not only about making profit". These are not my quote I recently read it in a article from Youngest enterprenuer in India, Varun Manian MD of Radiance Realty.

idealhr

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
It certainly helps to have strong technology skills or expertise in a key area, but these are not defining characteristics of entrepreneurship. Instead, the key qualities are traits such as creativity, the ability to keep going in the face of hardship, and the social skills needed to build great teams.