ruralgod_raman

hey Rahul,,,u rock buddy....so many projects...big time management guru or wat??

cool man...but still I have got a request for you...I need a project on mktg strtgy of any newspaper in India...wherein Porter's forces and generic strategy are used....

Plzzz Rahul..if you could help me out with this..I have been searching since a week now..Not kidin..seriously...

M in london..studying MA in Intnl Business & Mktg..I have even msgd u couple of times..

Just a request..PLEASE..Cheers!!!!

dheeraj28

grt buddy ... can u help me with one project !! i need project on BAJAJ ALLIANCE GENERAL INSURANCE or its health insurence !!! i m geting project on health insurance from anywhre !!!

ruralgod_raman

hey Rahul...Iam eagerly waitn for ur reply yar...C its 4 in the mornin here..and I am still lukin out for sum clue in MP..Although u have attached a file on TOI..but its just company history and profile...

Bro plzzz man help me out asap..I no the rulzzz of MP n I have been searchin this MP for a week now.I think nobody has made ne project on the topic that I hv given u..

I no its gona b u who can REALLY help me...

waitn 4ur reply..

Cheers!!!!

cool man...but still I have got a request for you...I need a project on mktg strtgy of any newspaper in India...wherein Porter's forces and generic strategy are used....

Plzzz Rahul..if you could help me out with this..I have been searching since a week now..Not kidin..seriously...

M in london..studying MA in Intnl Business & Mktg..I have even msgd u couple of times..

Just a request..PLEASE..Cheers!!!!

hey dude, for mktg strategy, u can select 1 newspaper, say TOI... go in detail .... and search for their strategies to capture the market..... how they improved in their content & qualit ydepartment and beaten all at one hand....... how they included HT, Mumbai Mirror, etc...... compare other brands and competitors in d price segment..... check out promotional tools of TOI .......

and also chk out this file..... will help u for sure.......>>>

Attachments

• 4671767.doc
    2.1 MB · Views: 546
dear do u hav any project on event marketing or green marketing....

green marketing is the marketing of products that are presumed to be environmentally safe. Green marketing incorporates a broad range of activities, including product modification, changes to the production process, packaging changes, as well as modifying advertising.

chk out these links also for more............>>>

Green marketing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://www.managementparadise.com/f...6328-green-marketing-trade-practices-act.html

http://www.managementparadise.com/forums/miscellaneous-project-reports/56329-green-marketing.html

nehadeloitte

hi rahul you gave some links regarding BAlanced scorecard. I am trying very hard to get the performance aapraisal form of specif companies. But unable to get can tell me the way so that i can get the same for at least 4 companies of similar nature like: Maufacturing or service sector

ruralgod_raman

Thanx Champ...I think it should work..though it is off-track from my project..but still...u replied and put in efforts!!!!

I hope m able to complete my stuff now..

CHEERS!!!
THNX

sunil40451

Hi Rahul, Doin a gr8 job buddy. Can u by any chance gimmi a proj on maggie noodles ASAP? I had a look at ur entire section but could'nt find one. Would be very gr8ful.

vma2084

Hey is there anything related to education lke branding in education or something like Brand IIT and its expansion

Please guide me :)

Thank you

sunil40451

Hi Rahul, de ppt on Maggie hit de bullz eye. Exactly wat i wanted. was wonderin if u hav any reports on maggie noodles...If u du then plz share it wit me ASAP. Tnx.

Hiiiiiiiiiiii Rahul
i am very much thankful to you for your posts and your project material has been very helpful to many of the students.

m requesting you a project on TCS
please share your ideas

here is a company report on TCS............

u will get good help from this file !!!

Attachments

• tata consultancy services ltd.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 314

harman_89

Hey Rahul Buddy plz Help me out? From long time ive requested u for this Project...............
Has trade liberalisation through the WTO really benefited the world economy ?
OR
Impact of trade liberalization through WTO on Global Economy?

plz help me out!!!!!!!! i willbe very thankful to u.

ive seen ur other projects also u r brilliant person man.
ur projects are a great help to us.
Thanx.
Plz reply soon.....