need help for Logistics of HUL, P&G

hii friends i am making a project on the logistics management of HUL and a comparison of it with P&G. if any one can provide me info abt it. it would be of gr8 use to me thnx. :SugarwareZ-299:

surya51

thnx..even i needed the logistics part.if u hav any other info pls mail it to me.

am not able to acess the attached file.pls send it to me.thanx

Last edited by a moderator:

roshcrazy

MP Guru
thnx..even i needed the logistics part.if u hav any other info pls mail it to me.

am not able to acess the attached file.pls send it to me.thanx

u need an eye check up:big_grin:

check my post above.....click on the attached file n save it!!

GZERO

I need the logistics of COCA-COLA. If u havE some info or some sources pls lemme kw.

am not able to access the attached file.if possible pls send it to me.Thanx

I need the logistics of COCA-COLA. If u havE some info or some sources pls lemme kw.

am not able to access the attached file.if possible pls send it to me.Thanx

u can chk these links dude for ur query..........

Logistics Case Study: FKI Logistex system for Coca Cola - Logistics Manager

"coke supply chain" SearchSupplyChainLogistics.net :: Transport for Supply Chain Logistics and Trucking

u might get some help frm this..............

ask for any further queries...>>>

akashcynic

Kalpana Heliya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hi i urgently need a project on P&G logistics, supply chain, distribution?

P & G

P&G consumer products giant's detergents, soaps and personal care products into the hands of 5 billion customers in 170 countries more efficiently.

This is a $50 billion company that already boasts 13 brands generating more than $1 billion of revenue each year.

Their Goal: To create the equivalent of a 14th billion-dollar brand—by stocking shelves in stores around the globe more accurately by responding better to what people want. And getting 5,000 retailers and 30,000 suppliers to participate in a system that would immediately signal products favored by customers.

Procter & Gamble has recently signed a new deal with Miami-based Ryder System to manage a part of its US and Mexican logistics network.

The deal will cover the company’s cross-border transportation operations, an important aspect of the business as a significant number of its products are manufactured on both sides of the border and then transported in either direction.

Ryder specializes in providing end-to-end logistics management that concentrates on enhancing both material and product flows, ultimately providing increased logistics efficiency and helping to keep costs down.

Please find from the attached - Supply hain Network of P&G

- Supply-Chain Integration through Information Sharing: Channel Partnership between Wal-Mart and Procter & Gamble.

Hope to hear more on this topic soon here. :)

Attachments

• supply.pdf
    166.1 KB · Views: 18

bhautik.kawa

hii friends i am making a project on the logistics management of HUL and a comparison of it with P&G. if any one can provide me info abt it. it would be of gr8 use to me thnx. :SugarwareZ-299:

Hey Buddy,

I am also uploading a document which will give more detailed explanation on the Making Sustainable Live - HUL.

Attachments

• Making Sustainable Live - HUL.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 0