Project on Supply Chain Management

Hi...
It was a good project on SCM, but right now i m looking for SCM in some companies with the details of company like its swot, pest, financial analysis and all....
currently i m looking Airtel or reliance fresh like...but not able to find full things on them...
can u please help me out....if u can give any organisation with a to z details then i can go with that also...
thanks

plz kindly use search option........... u will get all here on various companies' info in detail.....................

:SugarwareZ-286:

davidprabhu

Hi My name is David i am looking for supplychain project to cater to IT hardware services within my organisation i am responsible for vendor mgmt in my team. Hopefully this project will help me as it will be on the similar lines. Thanks David

Vi K

A VERY GOOD PROJECT ON SCM .........................>>>

:madgrin:

Hi..
I am vipin kumar.....I am doing project on Bharti Airtel right now, So I need complete marketing review espacially supply chain management system of bharti airtel....
Is there any project or can you please give the information how I can make the SCM project of Airtel......? right now have to submitt the proect in SCM.
Thanks

bansal.era

Hi,

Thanx for the information. Can anybody give me the supply chain management of hero honda. I really need it. it will be highly appreciable.

sathy84

i hav seen all the posts posted here.. i think i ould get a solution 4 my problem
i'm doing my final year project at CONCOR ( concorindia.com ) which is a logistics service company involved in containerization. plz help me out with any project regd this.