A brand story of AMUL

neha gupta07

Hi! Milind
I am a new user to MP n was just searching material for my project on Creation of Amul,I got amul.pdf but I suppose it is corrupt.So could u just chech it out or reload it once again.
Thanks in advance

sskadir

neha gupta07 said:
Hi! Milind
I am a new user to MP n was just searching material for my project on Creation of Amul,I got amul.pdf but I suppose it is corrupt.So could u just chech it out or reload it once again.
Thanks in advance

Neha, Its working Fine......Anyways Thanks Milind...........

roshcrazy

MP Guru
friends, downloading is simple.....to download any file, your post count should be 1.If it is 1, click on the file, and then save it...simple!!

arpitarath

Good Work...But will things remain the same in changing times and what new capabilities are needed will be interesting to study.

anam

I am a new user to MP n was just searching material for my project on Creation of Amul,I got amul.pdf but I suppose it is corrupt.So could you just chech it out or reload it once again.

Kuldeep Singh

Amul story is a story of which every Indian should be proud of. Its a story of the miraculous achievements of team of millions of farmers under the visionary guidance of Varghese Kurien.