naytilos

thanx a lot for this wonderful attachment....pls if u have any information related to latest CDs on advertisement and communication...then pls help me..

luthrameister

PRESENTING U THE FULL PHILIP KOTLER IN COMPACT FORM................THE PRESENTATION CONSIST OF WHOPPING!!!!!!!!!1 450 SLIDES TAKING U TO ALL THE AREAS N ACPECTS OF THE MARKETING GOD PHILIP KOTLER......

16 FRAMES is a short film competiton to promote amateur film makers/animation movie makers to showcase their talent and creativity in the field of direction and aims to encourage creative and thought provoking films Making a short film will show one how to explore, innovate, and experiment in film and video. In fact, short films are often popular as first steps into the cinematic world among young filmmakers. Typically, this is because such films are cheaper and easier to make.

The objective of this event is to act as a platform for film makers and animation enthusiasts nationwide in this competitive cum exhibitory film festival. The entries received by the competitors will be screened in thomso’08, the best winning prizes. Prizes will be awarded in following categories:-

1) BEST DOCUMENTARY 2) BEST ANIMATION 3) BEST DIRECTION
4) BEST EXPERIMENTAL
5) BEST OF FEST
Check out the official thomso site

farafara

Can you provide some material on Investment Analysis. Although in this era all investment rules have gone dead. But Still i need for exma.

anteshk

thanks buddy this is really great u have done a good job.......................................................................

sameer.sna

hey buddy thanks a lot..
great work done.. i guess it would have been very difficult task in preparing the same..
greatwork!!

pariee5420

thanks man good work i searched for such a lonng time and finally got it byeeeeeee keep up the gud work..........................

marcusdom1

thanks a lot for the post. it wil definitely be helpful. just looking at the book is really frightful. may god bless u for yr wonderful work.