SEM 4 INTERNATIONAL MARKETING project

sid_rocks

Hi frnds !!! this is my Intl Mktin Project......the topic was "The Effect of Sinkin Dollar on Indo - US trade relations"
My team and I hve come up with this presentation. hope whosoever checks the ppt and hardcopy likes it.....
thts all......

Attachments

• BAN....ppt
    719 KB · Views: 252
  • hardcopy ban.doc
    317 KB · Views: 311

rachana_gholap

hiii....frst thnks alot for ths post...m a management trainee...nd pursuing my MBA IN International business....its really vr useful for me....do post ths kind of informations....all d vr bst....

garv

Hi frnds !!! this is my Intl Mktin Project......the topic was "The Effect of Sinkin Dollar on Indo - US trade relations"
My team and I hve come up with this presentation. hope whosoever checks the ppt and hardcopy likes it.....
thts all......

thanx man.......
this is really an helpful and reat post......
keep up the ood work....
bye....

sam3450

hi.i am new to this place so if ne1 can help me with providing a assignment on international marketing of biodynamic wine in 3 countries.....that will be helpful

vimal gupta

hi! friends.
I m new to this site.I m in my final sam PGDIM(International Marketing) and wann make a project on marketing.So need some help i mean need some project suggestion preferably a marketing search one.
Thanks in advance.

allrise

thts all......
thanks buddy.. gr8 job.. it is of gr8 help

aky100

I am new to this site. I wanted some info for my international marketing project. I hope dis wil work fr me . Thnks Guys ... .