Finance Dictionary ( daily finance terms and concepts will be added and discussed)

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Real Rate of Return
The annual percentage return realized on an investment, adjusted for changes in the price level due to inflation or deflation.

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Recession
A period of general economic decline that is part of the usual business cycle and generally lasts from six to eighteen months.

birendra.trivedi

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Record Date
The date established by a corporation’s board of directors that determines which of its stockholders are entitled to receive dividends or rights distributions.

Sujata_22aug

no I am not clear with the explanation. the confusion is between bank rate and repo rate. according to Mr. Kartik it seems that bank rate and repo rate is same because in both the cases rbi lends to commercial banks
please make these two concepts clear to me.
with best regards
sujata

rranajan

ALPHA
IN A VERY SIMPLE AND LAYMEN LANGUAGE ONE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT THE IMPLICATION OF ALHA IS THAT IT SIGNIFIES THE RETURN THAT AN INVESTOR GETS WHEN THE MARKET HAS GIVEN A RETURN OF ZERO.

bb7bb217

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
:SugarwareZ-291:Hello, here is the Dictionary of financial and business terms:SugarwareZ-168::SugarwareZ-227:

Attachments

• Dictionary of financial and business terms.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 32

rosemarry2

MP Guru
This forum will post daily 1 or more then one term of finance and any one having doubt on this financial terms will be discussed.

Warning : this terms of great help when you go for interview go guys daily add a new fiancial term to your dictionary so that you have an edge in the interview among others .

pls share any term you come across and we will discuss if anyone has a doubt on that term

:SugarwareZ-191:

Hey there,

Please check attachment for Glossary of Accounting, Finance and Economic Terms, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Glossary oF Accounting, Finance and Economic Terms.pdf
    505.1 KB · Views: 0