Dabbawalla's : Simply Complex-- Rochit Jain

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Dabbawalla's:Simply Complex

Hi! this is my project for 100mrks.. Dabbawalla's:Simply Complex.. in this project i have done extensive research to get this project ready...and some pics in the end are not kept due to size problems...if you need them then feel free to mail me.(email address in project) newayz please feel free to comment on this project. any comment would be appreciated and depreciated accordingly. :pound: just jokin..

p.s: its just 3 mb (worth downloading)
=========================================================================
Description Of Project By Admin :

Dabbawalla's - Simply Complex is an excellent 150 page project on the logistics of Indian brainchild of the Dabbawallas. Dabbawalla's are internationally acclaimed for their Six sigma technique of faultless operations of handling the tiffin boxes through local trains of mumbai.

The project covers the whole operation of dabbawalas with illustrated pictures to give the reader a clear view of the project . All in all, worth download !!

=========================================================================

i will love to have your feedback on my project..
and dont forget to write the grade you would like to give ... or just rate the thread

Direct Download Link

Got a nice host for the file....

tAKE cARE

Last edited by a moderator:

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Everything done properly thru external storage... the mp uploading and storage system is not working properly for huge files, i think

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
vishal_1986 said:
I got it downloaded @ vijith... and hey KARMA.. project is awesome..it rocks man...gr8 goin...
thanx vishal and also
do some grading
O-outstanding
A
B
C
D

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
karma said:
thanx vishal and also
do some grading
O-outstanding
A
B
C
D

Doesnt go that way karma... Here we will use the " RATE THREAD" option seen above . So that you get a average overall rating ;)

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
kartik said:
Doesnt go that way karma... Here we will use the " RATE THREAD" option seen above . So that you get a average overall rating ;)

karma said:
i will love to have your feedback on my project..
and dont forget to write the grade you would like to give ... or just rate the thread
yea re i ve already posted tht

nick18_in

MP Guru
HI buddy...

Your report is really great man..
i had a presentation.. just passing it on for u all...

This is the orginal presentation of dabbawala's.. but its part, if someone has the full, please pass on the same....

Hope u all benefit from it....

take care

Attachments

• DabbawallasofMumbai.zip
    178.6 KB · Views: 342
Last edited:

bhavin_3

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
karma said:
To inform u the project got rated "O" by the university

Oww great.. Congo Karma..!! Though me not a big fan of university accredition of projects as i feel they lack the correct procedure to able to judge the quality aspect, but an O is always handy.!! :bigsmile:

hellraiser

hey guyzzz me doin ma 100 mks project on ...LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT OF DABWALLAS>....hey guyzz suggest me the format of ma project.. dat wat i shld add ...Plzzzz..