Does God exist or is he a man-made creation?

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I don't think God is a man-made creation.There are two main epics named Ramayana and Mahabharata which portrays the existence of Gods in India.There are evidences to show the events happened on earth (namely the Ramar Sethu).Jesus christ lived on this Earth and even Prophet Mohammed lived on this Earth.Do you think all are man-made creations?Saints lived on this Earth.When you say about the God as man-made creation,what about the Vedas,Puranas,Quran and Bible.Do they all man-made?I don't think so.Why should man make all these things?Moreover all these things didn't happen on the same time period.It happened on different time periods.So I don't think they are all man-made.

-Deepak.

Neel Jani

I wont say GOD but i do believe that there is some Supreme Power which controls Living Beings.

I do not believe in Lord Ganesha or Indra etc. Having an Elephant's head etc is unrealistic and man made. I dont believe in lord Shiva or Rama etc etc. They are imaginations of humans.

U should be aware of Navaratri Upvaas and during that time, ppl cant wash their Hairs etc etc. Now you tell me, is there any Rule Book saying the above?? All this is man made imaginations.

But there were HUMANS, whom we say as Sai Baba or Jesus Christ. These were humans but with some grt qualities. They did some very good (good is an inferior word) deeds.

Now its prooven that there are no Witches or Ghosts. But there are souls (spirits) in some parts coz of some bad incidents with them.

Similarly, ppl see Sai Baba in Photo Frames suddenly or they see a Picture of Jesus BLEEDING. Yes it can be true as even their Souls would still be roaming.

U can say these are Grt Souls while many are Bad ones.

BUT IN LIFE REMEMBER 1 THING:-

Never harm any person physically or mentally intentionally. Never do some illegal work. You will always pay for your Bad Deeds in life indirectly. U may not realize it but u will pay for it someday.

Remember, its all upon your deeds. You do good to someone, you will get paid. I have seen that around me and i firmly believe that the Super Power above you is not watching how many times u chant his name. He watches you for how many times you do good to someone.

I never go to any Temple or Pray. But i still get helped by HIM everytime in trouble. Its all coz of Good Deeds.

arjunswami

Der r so many unsolved mysteries in dis world,the answers 2 which is not available even with science.....so till v find answers 2 those question,i wud like 2 believe dat God does exist.

gross

if GOD does not exists,who created d human then...why majority of the mass believe in such almighty as our creator.......if its a man-made creation why we ask for help from the GOD in case of sorrow or need..............

shlshgaikwad

i agree with neel completely.i was quite skeptic in the past but there were so many serious coincidences in my life which when i ponder upon i camt to know about existance of god. and yes thats right. we r paid for our deeds so we should act in such a way to not harm anybody.in fact i do think for those who dont think that god exists just imagine the world without a slight hint of god.they will come to know about it.from my experience i can say that unless one stumbles upon the road one may never care about the pitfalls.

amit_khndlwl

i will just ask u why do u want to know that does god exist as i think if u hve self-confidence & hardwork capability then nothing such as god & bla bla r reqd so just concentrate on ur self & ur work,ur ambitions & ten u will know by urself tht finding tht god exist is just a waste of ur time,which is not going to cum back so jus go on a run for urself ur hardwork,confidence,ambition....

Neel Jani

i agree with neel completely.i was quite skeptic in the past but there were so many serious coincidences in my life which when i ponder upon i camt to know about existance of god. and yes thats right. we r paid for our deeds so we should act in such a way to not harm anybody.in fact i do think for those who dont think that god exists just imagine the world without a slight hint of god.they will come to know about it.from my experience i can say that unless one stumbles upon the road one may never care about the pitfalls.

Yes mate. Even i had a recent Incident in life where i realised that someone up there is helping me indirectly.

I never believed in GOD, instead i use to insult his "presence". Yet i was helped by him everytime and thsts were i realized that it were my Deeds and nature that made HIM to help me.

Seriously guys, never hurt anyone physically or emotinally on purpose coz u will pay for it.

I m agree with the comments of Neel Jani & shlshgaikwad............

People have debated the existence of God for thousands of years. Most conclude that it cannot be proven—one way or the other.

I am very spiritual guy and I believes in God so much, as he helped me each and everytime, im my happiness as well as sorRows..... When no one is there to help me, I m sure God is always there to help me.......
I experienced various pifalls in my life so far, but God helped me wisely to overcome them.... I am thankful to God for that....

as Neel Jani says....
Remember, its all upon your deeds. You do good to someone, you will get paid. never hurt anyone physically or emotinally on purpose coz u will pay for it.

God is the spirit
God is holy.
God is true
God is love and good and, because He is, He is merciful

GOD BLESS U ALL !!! :SugarwareZ-229:

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well this questn has no perfect answer.. its on ur belief. God is energy wic is der in evrything in this universe... just think how this whole solar system...galaxy n constellation works..???? on its own?? dat is d unknown energy

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
well Drishya u dnt stop to amaze me with ur answers....
heres asmall story on existence of GOD hope u ppl like it n learn sumthing 4m it...go ahead n read it.......

AN INTERESTING DIALOGUE ABOUT GOD AND SCIENCE
AN INTERESTING DIALOGUE ABOUT GOD AND SCIENCE... MUST READ IT PLZZZZZ
An atheist professor of philosophy speaks to his class on the problem science
has with God, The Almighty.He asks one of his new Muslim students to stand
and.....

Professor: You are a Muslim, aren't you, son?
Student : Yes, sir.
Prof: So you believe in God?
Student : Absolutely, sir.
Prof: Is God good?
Student : Sure.
Prof: Is God all-powerful?
Student : Yes.
Prof: My brother died of cancer even though he prayed to God to heal him. Most
of us would attempt to help others who are ill. But God didn't.How is this God
good then? Hmm?
(Student is silent.)
Prof: You can't answer, can you? Let's start again, young fella
(Fellah - and also a peasant in an Arabic-speaking country, esp. in Egypt.[1]).
Is God good?
Student :Yes.
Prof: Is Satan good?
Student : No.
Prof: Where does Satan come from?
Student : From...God...
Prof: That's right. Tell me son, is there evil in this world?
Prof: Evil is everywhere, isn't it? And God did make everything.
Correct?
Prof: So who created evil?
(Student does not answer.)
Prof: Is there sickness? Immorality? Hatred? Ugliness?
All these terrible things exist in the world, don't they?
Student :Yes, sir.
Prof: So, who created them?
(Student has no answer.)
Prof: Science says you have 5 senses you use to identify and observe the world
around you. Tell me, son...Have you ever seen God?
Student: No, sir.
Prof: Tell us if you have ever heard your God?
Student : No , sir.
Prof: Have you ever felt your God, tasted your God, smelt your God?
Have you ever had any sensory perception of God for that
matter?
Student : No, sir. I'm afraid I haven't.
Prof: Yet you still believe in Him?
Prof: According to empirical, testable, demonstrable protocol,science say your
GOD doesn't exist. What do you say to that, son?
Student : Nothing. I only have my faith.
Prof: Yes. Faith. And that is the problem science has.
Student : Professor, is there such a thing as heat?
Prof: Yes.
Student : And is there such a thing as cold?
Prof: Yes.
Student : No sir. There isn't.
(The lecture theatre becomes very quiet with this turn of events.)
Student : Sir, you can have lots of heat, even more heat, superheat,mega heat,
white heat, a little heat or no heat. But we don't have anything called cold. We
can hit (-) 458 degrees below zero which is no heat, but we can't go any further
after that. There is no such thing as cold. Cold is only a word we use to
describe the absence of heat. We cannot measure cold. Heat is energy. Cold is
not the opposite of heat, sir, just the absence of it.There is pin-drop silence
in the lecture theatre.)
Student : What about darkness, Professor? Is there such a thing as darkness?
Prof: Yes. What is night if there isn't darkness?
Student : You're wrong again, sir. Darkness is the absence of something. You can
have low light, normal light, bright light,flashing light....But if you have no
light constantly, you have nothing and it's called darkness, isn't it? In
reality,darkness isn't. If it were, you would be able to make darkness
darker,wouldn't you?
Prof: So what is the point you are making, young man?
Student : Sir, my point is your philosophical premise is flawed.
Prof: Flawed? Can you explain how?
Student : Sir, you are working on the premise of duality.
You argue there is life and then there is death, a good
God and a bad God. You are viewing the concept of God as something
finite,something we can measure. Sir, science can't even explain athought.It
uses electricity and magnetism, but has never seen, much less fully under stood
either one. To view death as the opposite of
life is to be ignorant of the fact that death cannot exist as a substantive
thing. Death is not the opposite of life: just the absence of it. Now tell me,
Professor. Do you teach your students that they evolved from a monkey?
Prof: If you are referring to the natural evolutionary process, yes,of course, I
do.
Student : Have you ever observed evolution with your own eyes, sir?
(The Professor shakes his head with a smile, beginning to realize where the
argument is going.)
Student : Since no one has ever observed the process of evolution at work and
cannot even prove that this process is an on-going endeavor, are you not
teaching your opinion, sir? Are you not a scientist but a preacher?
(The class is in uproar.)
Student : Is there anyone in the class who has ever seen theProfessor's brain?
(The class breaks out into laughter.)
Student : Is there anyone here who has ever heard the Professor's brain, felt
it, touched or smelt it?.....No one appears to have done so.
So, according to the established rules of empirical, stable,demonstrable
protocol, science says that you have no brain, sir.With all due respect, sir,
how do we then trust your lectures, sir?
(The room is silent. The professor stares at the student, his face unfathomable.
Prof: I guess you'll have to take them on faith, son.
Student : That is it sir.. The link between man & god is FAITH.That is all that
keeps things moving & alive.

DRISHYA

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
ohhh...thanks manthan..even i m surprised to learn that my answers amaze u. The story dat u gave is fantastic... but y dont u mention dat that d student is ABDUL KALAM

the question itself has the answer- there are many ways people talk about existance of GOD Spiritually-Physically. It is our needs which raise question on his/her existance.

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
i dont know that god exists or not but yes i will say that there is some power in the nature which is making the world run. ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................