bonddonraj

MP Guru
hey god ...HOW can i miss such good thread...........thanx buddy.....:) any way

Philip Kotler (born 27 May 1931 in Chicago) is the S.C. Johnson & Son Distinguished Professor of International Marketing at the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University. He was selected as the #4 management guru of all time by the Financial Times (behind Jack Welch, Bill Gates, and Peter Drucker), and has been hailed by the Management Centre Europe as "the world's foremost expert on the strategic practice of marketing." Also considered one of the pioneers of social marketing.

Dr. Kotler has authored what is widely recognized as the most authoritative textbook on marketing: Marketing Management, now in its 12th edition. He has also authored, or co-authored a number of other leading books, including Kotler on Marketing; Lateral Marketing; Strategic Marketing for Non-Profits; Marketing for Healthcare Organizations; Marketing Professional Services; Marketing From A to Z; The 10 Deadly Marketing Sins; Marketing Moves; Marketing places; the Marketing of Nations; and Social Marketing.

Last edited:

hakomen

Hello guys,

I will be involved with the e-mba program in 2007-2008. These days Iam reading books regarding financial accounting and marketing to be familiar with the topics.
The book I have been reading about marketing is the publication of McGraw Hill. 850 pages of basic marketing. I do not feel any problem about understanding but I consider that whether it is necessary to prepare beforehand or not. If it is necessary do you have any superior source rather than athick book you can recommend to start from.

Thanks anyway,

Regards

kartik

Kartik Raichura
Staff member
Hello guys,

I will be involved with the e-mba program in 2007-2008. These days Iam reading books regarding financial accounting and marketing to be familiar with the topics.
The book I have been reading about marketing is the publication of McGraw Hill. 850 pages of basic marketing. I do not feel any problem about understanding but I consider that whether it is necessary to prepare beforehand or not. If it is necessary do you have any superior source rather than athick book you can recommend to start from.

Thanks anyway,

Regards

Philip kotler all the way dear. He's considered the guru of marketing. I remember I read that book quite a few times and every time I read it, i discover something new that can be applied to businesses.

Anandmms

Hi Buddy,
Firstly THANKS & CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)thanku
You have done a FANTASTIC JOB!!!! I wonder how was it done actually!!:SugarwareZ-064:
I am a MMS student @ Mumbai University. I use The Book of
Marketing south Asian Perspective: Kotler, Keller, Koshy, Jha.
Its also a very interesting book for Marketing Aspirants. I also want to do Marketing Specialization. About Kotler I would Say one Thing only;
" In MARKETING first its GOD and then its DR. KOTLER"
Hey Buddy Will You Be my friend? add me in the list! And THANX ONCE AGAIN!!!
:bigsmile: :SugarwareZ-169:

Anand Kale

anteshk

GOOD WORK DONE BUDDDYY,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........................................................................................

macwan_hemilton

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thank you very much.. can any one help to suggest which is the book i can refer for sales management and advt management... and pls provide any notes for this topics...
thanx in advance...

sameerspjcm

PRESENTING U THE FULL PHILIP KOTLER IN COMPACT FORM................THE PRESENTATION CONSIST OF WHOPPING!!!!!!!!!1 450 SLIDES TAKING U TO ALL THE AREAS N ACPECTS OF THE MARKETING GOD PHILIP KOTLER......

i am looking for slides of kotler/keller marketing management book.

macwan_hemilton

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
thank you very much.. can any one help to suggest which is the book i can refer for sales management and advt management... and pls provide any notes for this topics...
thanx in advance...

koi to jawab do yaar.... which is the book i can refer for sales management and advt management.