View Single Post
TYBMS SEM 5 PRELIM Q.PAPERS '08 OF VARIOUS COLLEGES
Old
 (1 (permalink))
roshcrazy
roshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond reputeroshcrazy has a reputation beyond repute

Student of PGDM at IES MANAGEMENT COLLEGE AND RESEARCH
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Management Paradise Guru

Thumbs up TYBMS SEM 5 PRELIM Q.PAPERS '08 OF VARIOUS COLLEGES - September 25th, 2008

HELLO FRIENDS,
hERES ANOTHER EFFORT FROM MY SIDE TO HELP YA GUYS....

In this thread, i shall put up the prelim question papers[2008] of various colleges....that wil help u to practise for your board exams..n generally the prelim papers contain most of the imp. n repeated questions asked in boards.....so always good to refer them...

[also i request my tybms friends to mail me ur clg prelims question papers so tht i can upload it here and share with all tybms buddies....you'll can mail [email protected][email protected]....thanks n expecting ur favourable response]

p.s. :also those who have board May month's[at/kt] question papers from 01-07...can mail them to me....

ill soon be uploading prelim question papers of raheja clg....keep checking the thread.....
Advertisements

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Your one stop solution to gain knowledge on Finance, Economy and Stock Markets

Last edited by roshcrazy; September 25th, 2008 at 11:08 PM..
  Send a message via Yahoo to roshcrazy Send a message via MSN to roshcrazy  
Friends: (35)
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: