Global Warming

ramkumar1986

HI,
I am RAMKUMAR.U. I am MANAGEMENT student.
could stop the cause of globel warming in the earth?????????????????????:SugarwareZ-229:

sinhasum

Banned
a serious issue for the entire world!we need to work really hard to control this mennace. i dont know how and wanna know how to control it!

pahuja.chirag

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
one thing we can do to control global warming is to plant as many trees as we can.. other than this, reduce the use of non veg food and also the consumption of fuel... if even 1000 people do this for one day a week, it will be a great help in reducing the global warming.....

Hulia

The Global Warming is the menace and the solution to this menace is a little bit difficult for everyone to slove. But definitely there will be a sloution to every problem in this world. Believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vishalagarwal56

GUYS...IT IS NOT A ONE MAN SHOW OR ONE MAN ARMY...EVERY ONE N EVERY NATION HAS 2 PARTICIPATE COLLECTIVELY TO FIGHT AGANINST THIS ISSUE...

krajjain

agreed....................................
.READ RULES CAREFULLY BEFORE POSTING. REFER FAQS.
2.USE SEARCH OPTIONS.DO NOT ASK TO MAIL PROJECTS. GIVE IN DEPTH ANALYSIS ABOUT RESEARCH DONE BY YOU BEFORE ASKING FOR REFERENCE PROJECTS.
3.DO NOT POST YOUR MAIL IDS.
4.CLICK ON THANKS BUTTON TO THANK A PERSON.
5.DO NOT POST REGARDING HOW INFORMATIVE/HELPFUL A THREAD WAS, RATE IT.
6.POST IN CORRECT SECTIONS.DO NOT SPAM.

vamsynkrishna

hi friends, i purely agree with the statement that it was not any ONE MAN SHOW, yes, coz, only one person of our future generations is not going to suffer its bad outcomes, but the whole life on the earth. already, we were experiencing some of its results in climatic conditions. and, we can estimate the future.

to reduce its effects(cannot be made-zero), we just need to "stop debating and start implementing". so many of our geniuses has given several measures, both macro-level and individual level, in various websites. we just need to implement them. that's it.

u change, ur fellows observing the change in u, they'll change for sure. and educate others about this.

bye
HANT

vamsynkrishna

hi friends, i purely agree with the statement that it was not any ONE MAN SHOW, yes, coz, only one person of our future generations is not going to suffer its bad outcomes, but the whole life on the earth. already, we were experiencing some of its results in climatic conditions. and, we can estimate the future.

to reduce its effects(cannot be made-zero), we just need to "stop debating and start implementing". so many of our geniuses has given several measures, both macro-level and individual level, in various websites. we just need to implement them. that's it.

u change, ur fellows observing the change in u, they'll change for sure. and educate others about this.

bye
HANT

cleopatra

The earth, since it started forming 5 billion years back, has gone through natural processes of heating and cooling. Human contribution to global warming is negligible.

marcusdom1

there are various ways in which global warming can be controlled.

• Use Public Transport:
  • Use Renewable Energy Like Wind Power:
  • Use Smart Cooler, Heater & Air Conditioner
  • Tune up and maintain vehicles properly
  • Reduce electricity usage to the maximum
  • Prefer recycling

prasadgoa

Prasad Phal
Its very serious and also critical issue. Since we are the management students we have to apply the concept of Green Matketing
Here are two attachements regarding green Marketing

Attachments

• Introduction to green marketing.doc
    22 KB · Views: 16
  • Concept of green marketing.doc
    102 KB · Views: 13