research project on fleet cards in petroleum sector

triplea

hello everyone,
i am new to this forum ,hence hope that i am posting in right forum, mods plz excuse this time.

guys i am doing a summers project in an oil company.

The project they have given me is Competitive analysis of petroleum companies in India and consumer expectations from fleet card product segment.

Guys i am unable to find any secondary data regarding this field. Any help is welcome. I also have to make a questionnaire for consumer expectations from fleet card products. Plz guys help me with this project.

i am in a soup :frusty:

If you have the crisil report can you please forward it to me.
I need information on market share and growth in the sector.
I wouldnt mind having a look at your report too. I have to deliver this in a days time would appreciate any help

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
If you have the crisil report can you please forward it to me.
I need information on market share and growth in the sector.
I wouldnt mind having a look at your report too. I have to deliver this in a days time would appreciate any help

CRISIL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CRISIL India's leading Ratings, Research, Risk and Policy Advisory company. Credit Ratings, Financial Analysis, Risk Management

eplain ur project in detail so we can help more........

rosemarry2

MP Guru
hello everyone,
i am new to this forum ,hence hope that i am posting in right forum, mods plz excuse this time.

guys i am doing a summers project in an oil company.

The project they have given me is Competitive analysis of petroleum companies in India and consumer expectations from fleet card product segment.

Guys i am unable to find any secondary data regarding this field. Any help is welcome. I also have to make a questionnaire for consumer expectations from fleet card products. Plz guys help me with this project.

i am in a soup :frusty:

Hey dear,

Please check attachment for Case Study of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL), so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Case Study of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL).pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 0