Parle-G marketing strategy..

saurabh190884

This is a powerpoint presentation about how Parle used the marketing mix to promote its flagship brand Parle-G.

:SugarwareZ-191: its better to be the king of hell than to be a slave in heaven.

Hey frnds, Please don't forget to give ur feedback...it will help in in improving.Thanx.

Attachments

• Parle-G.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 2,784
Last edited by a moderator:
hi i am ameya thanks for your project. its really fantastic.can u plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me with the word file of this project plz.my email id is email ids not allowed i urgently require it for my final year project.....

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a powerpoint presentation about how Parle used the marketing mix to promote its flagship brand Parle-G.

:SugarwareZ-191: its better to be the king of hell than to be a slave in heaven.

Hey frnds, Please don't forget to give ur feedback...it will help in in improving.Thanx.

:SugarwareZ-191:
Hi
Can i get this ppt. file through mail........

pratikshah10

i require this project, its a very good project, i need to submit it to my college as soon as possible, so pls help me out with this.

yourspooji

HI..I REALLY REQURE THE CSR. ACTIVITIES OF PARLE-G.CAN U PLEASE MAIL IT TO ME URGENTLY..PLA MAIL ME ON [email protected] i m new to managementparadise and do not know how to operate or view anything

pratikshah10

hii can u send information about marketing strategy of parle g end parle g distribution information for rural urban and international market withn % pricing ,commision etct

vikas.sms08

hiiiiiiiiiiii thnx for the presentation..........................................................................................................

digitalone 33

hiii can u help me how to download the attachment in this....as i want it
& i want this as it is very important for me..plzz say fast
thanks

manthan_479

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hiii can u help me how to download the attachment in this....as i want it
& i want this as it is very important for me..plzz say fast
thanks

u need minimum 1 post in the thread to dwld ne attachmwnt ...nw u hav 1 so u will be able to dwld it.al d best

digitalone 33

hiii guys
can u help me if u get the the differennce between parle G & Britannia.
if u have then plez post it here i m in much need of it. Plez post as fast as possible as i have to submit the project so. Thank you

Thanks
Digitalone 33