sales and distribution in telecom sector

prasadrao

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: sales n distribution in telecom sector

thnks alot for this excellent doc...job well appreciated...

atmannirvana

Hi,

I need a project report on sales and distribution management in telecom sector. Can anybody pls help me out and lemme know how to view the files in this site..

Tks,
Som.

dev.mody

Good work these kind of need to be done for betterment of work eare for students

lotela

thnx a lot.. was searching for this for a long time.. needed sumthing like this for my project.. thnx a lot..

pramodnair81

good information.. gud job....keep posting such gud stuffs and keep up the gud work..

praksinha

Sales and distribution in telecom sector is both direct, indirect and e-selling.

Nat E

I have been searching for information on telecom sales & distribution and was lucky to find this site! I look forward to the exchange of knowledge and expertise. x

ramzo

Thanks! This post looks to be interesting...will like to go through the same...if permitted!

thanks a lot.. you have done a great job....... can u please post some new links regarding these topics

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla

Thanks! This post looks to be interesting...will like to go through the same...if permitted!

just go to the first post...the link to the file is provided...u would be able to download from there...