Association Of Mutual Funds In India

kratos

hi, m attaching Relevant material that can help ppl in understanding the mutual fund industry better nd will also assist in clearing amfi basic and advisor module on the nse

Attachments

• AMFI 500 Q.zip
    152.7 KB · Views: 59
  • AMFI Mutual FUnd.zip
    185.1 KB · Views: 76
  • AMFI-Traning.zip
    166 KB · Views: 57

hennry

India’s mutual fund industry is growing at one of the fastest rates in the world, along with those in China and Brazil.
------------------------
hennry

hennry

Equity market returns have shrunk this year, with the Bombay Stock Exchange’s bellwether Sensex index declining more than 28% since January after rising more than 45% in each of the previous two years.
------------------------
hennry

new way to advertise

bhautik.kawa

hi, m attaching Relevant material that can help ppl in understanding the mutual fund industry better nd will also assist in clearing amfi basic and advisor module on the nse

Hey Friend,

I read your presentation and really liked it. I am also uploading a document where you will get more information Overview of Mutual Fund Industry in India.

So please download and check it.

Attachments

• Overview of Mutual Fund Industry in India.pdf
    525.7 KB · Views: 0

As we know that mutual fund are the investment schemes and programs where a investor invest their money in stocks or shares. I read your presentation and it really explained the concept very well. I am also uploading a document for more detailed information on mutual fund.

Attachments

• Mutual Funds.ppt
    256.5 KB · Views: 0