Mumbai Blasts: What shall we do - Proper Action or Only Discussion

Let's salute to the spirit of Mumbaikars. But again we can not generalize all at same level.
There are few staff members who issue ration cards to anyone without checking proper documents or on behalf of false documents. There are few officers who let anyone develop slum areas and criminals then hide in such areas. There are few authorities who don't check vehicles properly at checkpost. There are politicians who don't care for the security and solutions of people. We must handle such kind of incident with patience and courage but at the same time we should hammer on the root causes of these incidents.
Let's spread a message to these people and to all of honesty, committment and patriotism or if they are not ready to learn, then let's teach them a lesson.
We have 'PRASANNA PARIVAR' (of more than two thousand participants who are trained by me in Open Events since last ten years). And PRASANNA PARIVAR organize lectures/workshops/seminars on the social issues.

It's not the injustice that counts; it's what you do about it!

deya

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
gr8 article written i must say.....Bt then again it cums back 2 da same thing!! we r also dicussing!!! I mean we bein future managers n future aspritants of da country, dnt want 2 get into al of dis....

I dunno if i hv any rite 2 say anything, cause i myslf m nt bein a part of da real system!!!Bt i guess we hv 2 b IN DA SYSTEM 2 DESTROY DA SYSTEM!!!

deya

piyazcool

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
deya said:
gr8 article written i must say.....Bt then again it cums back 2 da same thing!! we r also dicussing!!! I mean we bein future managers n future aspritants of da country, dnt want 2 get into al of dis....

I dunno if i hv any rite 2 say anything, cause i myslf m nt bein a part of da real system!!!Bt i guess we hv 2 b IN DA SYSTEM 2 DESTROY DA SYSTEM!!!

deya
rite Deya.. efforts r put in for first few days.. then

v r BACK TO SQUARE ONE!:fear: