Performance Appraisal at TCS

girl

Hi,
ur project is 2222222222222222222 good... It helped me to do my project. pls can u help me in these topics....? intro and objectives of working capital,current asset and liability decisions and cash management... plz send watever notes u have regarding these topics...
Take care,
Nisha Basha.

gaurav.bajpai

Sound good. What I want is to understand whether Performance appraisal is a good topic for project or attrition analysis.

Also, I am considering 360 Degree feedback.

Please suggest

farha qureshi

hi, my name is Farha Qureshi my final project of mba is A STUDY ON WORK LIFE BALANCE IN THE CORPORATE WORLD . ACTUALLY I NEED TO STUDY THE COMPANIES OF ANY SIMILAR SECTOR ANY SECTOR IT CAN BE A STUDY ON WORK LIFE BALANCE OF ANY 2 COMPANES

GunjanVyas

I am working with BPO industry and also pursuing C-PGDBA from SCDL. I am looking for good projects in HR. Great work. Will help in chossing my project also.

RajiPaul

Dear Freinds,
I would like to know the procedure for seeing the attachment,
I am very new to this site. pls help me out to see the contents.

I want to do a project on performance appraisal as part of my MBA program. presently I am working with a new company (container freight station) which doesnot have KRA/KPI for any one. also if anybody can help me to set up good KRA/KPI for the staffs in my Company. The diffenrent departments in the company are: general Admin, Finance/Accounts, Operations( export/import Cargo handling)

Please help me!!
expecting your cooperation

Thank you,
regards,
Raji

SugahSpice.Gurl

Hello...:)
I would love to know more abt ur project-Performance Appraisal, Im working on the same lines..
& If u cud share ur project with me ..It wud serve me as guidleines..
Hopin u read this soon....Cuz i need to submit my assignment 4 days from Now..
Thanx anyway buddy..
Keep smiling Taa..!