Managerial Economics Project on Reserve Bank of India

ashu9801

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Re: RESERVE BANK OF INDIA

rahul.. the work done on it is brilliant! hats off to you..
the objectives of monetary policy has been explained in a very skillful approach.

rahul4u

looking for the tools for controling liquidity by RBI.?

whr can i fnd the tools for controling liquidity

Last edited by a moderator:

MBA learner

Hello Rahul,

I m a new subscriber to this forum. I have gone through the threads of discussion posted by you and your friend on the topic "Reserve Bank of India". It seems to be highly helpful to me as my project is "trends in monetary policy since 1990".

Pls send me the required info at earliest, if u can!!!!!!

Hello Rahul,

I m a new subscriber to this forum. I have gone through the threads of discussion posted by you and your friend on the topic "Reserve Bank of India". It seems to be highly helpful to me as my project is "trends in monetary policy since 1990".

Pls send me the required info at earliest, if u can!!!!!!

SSRN-What has Driven Chinese Monetary Policy Since 1990? Investigating the People's Bank's Policy Rule by Richard Burdekin, Pierre Siklos

also chk out these files, might help u.......... >>>

Attachments

• chap32.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 114
  • 2005-02.pdf
    226.8 KB · Views: 125

ravimanglani

pls help with rbi project . i want a very good project and a bit in detail of atleast 30 pages pls

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA SCHEDULED BANKS' REGULATIONS, 1951

Check out very good info..............>>>

Attachments

• 71077.pdf
    73.2 KB · Views: 86

ragavendra

the objectives of monetary policy has been explained in a very skillful approach.hope that it will improve the liquidity in the market.
--------
ragavendra

sreevyshcorp

justbalu

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)

A very good project on "RESERVE BANK OF INDIA".......... (Managerial Economics)......................

:bigsmile:

thanks for the information on rbi and also i need full information on banks regarding for my project work on how the efficiency of banks will be calculated in india, can anyone help me on this information..please