quite urgent - bms sem 6 atkt exam!!!

starsspace

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
wen is it ususlly held ? how to come to know abt it's dates? and what are the atkt rules eg. how many marks have to be scored to pass in i particular subject? will the internals that have been scored in 6th sem hold valid to pass in kt exam eg. if 32 marks have been scored in internals then 18 more marks only have to be scored in the exam??? looking forward to a detailed reply. will be of immense help..................

ankitgokani

MP Guru
ok u will have to get minimum of 21 marks to pass the exam and if u are confident that u will get the 3 marks if u have got 18 mks den give ur paper for revaluation they may acess and pass u secondly the marks are valid of internals the atkt exams date will be announce u will get info regardin the date at www.mu.ac.in

u will get revaluation form etc at kalina university..

wen is it ususlly held ? how to come to know abt it's dates? and what are the atkt rules eg. how many marks have to be scored to pass in i particular subject? will the internals that have been scored in 6th sem hold valid to pass in kt exam eg. if 32 marks have been scored in internals then 18 more marks only have to be scored in the exam??? looking forward to a detailed reply. will be of immense help..................

if u have 18 marks, then i would like to suggest u that u should give for rechecking and revaluation.......
go to kalina university and tel them to give photocopy of paper and then u can fill up form for revaluation.........
if u only need 3 marks, then u mostly get cleared...... they gives grace marks sometimes............

all d best.......... :dhing:

rohit.mach

hey dude....if u hav cleared all the subjects and just hav a kt in 1 subject...u can get grace upto 6 marks...i m not saying this aisehi ...but u can see this written in the book of mumbai university...u can find the ebook at http://www.mu.ac.in/ord.pdf this is the university official website...

u better to to kalina university and enquire abt it also ask ur bms coordinator abt this...no need for revalutaion or rechecking...

kiran1010

hey u need to score 21 marks in ur external exam even though u score 32 in internal exam. tats the mumbai university rule.

mangya98

Hey Guys if anyone has Got KT in any one Subject & if u hav scored in internals 32 & in external 18 then u can get passed by getting grace marks provided by univ but thats not very easy bcoz som times internal marks also ar not counted by univ they give grace mks very minutely.:bigsmile:

So Those who hav KT in 6th sem........My Opinion is dont go for re-evaluation bcoz its a very lengthy process & results comes after very long time somtimes after ur kt exam also.so study hard for that paper u will get clear in it.

Best of Luck to Everyone...........:SugarwareZ-191:

mangya98

Hey Guys one more thing U hav/u need to Score a Minimum of 21 mks on ur external exam even if u have got 32 in internals bcoz u hav to pass in both theory as well as practical ie "E-in Both".:bigsmile:

Thats Mumbai Univ Rule.so better follow it & study hard All Best to all.......:SugarwareZ-191:

mangya98

Hey Guys U can get Forms for revaluation at Kalina Univ. Just Go There & enquire abt taking photocopy of paper .U hav to fill up form if ur giving paper for revaluation & also take 1 xerox copy of ur kt question paper & hall ticket with u.
ok so all the best.............:bigsmile:

There is a rule,if you have scored more than 15 then definitely try for revaluation but, if you have scored low than 15 then gear up for ATKT. Fill both the form so that to avoid risk factor and if cleared in reval then there is no need of appearing Atkt but, if not then ATKT would be the only option.