Help on project on EXIM & IM - readymade garments

ankit_chan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

We had given a project on EXIM + IM on readymade garments. We have to import / export readymade garments as well as we have to do international marketing of the same.

The project requires all the procedure, documentation as well as the international marketing of the same. Its 60 marks (30 +30) project.

Please help us. If you have any information about it then reply me.
Please help.

< Edited By Admin >
< Reason : Email ID Display Not accepted. Use the "Subscribe to thread" option on this page to get replies of this thread in your email directly. >

Last edited by a moderator:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hey Ankit_chan....

as far as International Marketing of Ready Made Garments..ie ur product is concerned...

Plz Let us known..in which country are u gonna launch your product ...or u wanna target ne particular section ..as in eastern side.....EU...SAARC Nations..etc...unless you r clear as 2 whr u gotta market and sell your product...we wont b able 2 advise and help yopu ...for how 2 go abt ur IM for tht product....(thts wht i think) ....
even thn...these steps should b lookd upon b4 goin deep into the project...
1. Ponder Upon where all u wanna do the IM of ur Product
2. Decide the country/ies n do a Total Enviornmental Scanning n SWOT of the country with repsect 2 ur products preferences over thr...
3. After u do the 1st 2 points... thn think n go deep...as 2 how 2 market n all...

just let us knw in detail..ur topic n we wil b postin more replies ...

As Far as Import Export of your product is concerned... it also depends...whr u r improtin from or exporting 2.... it differs frm nation 2 nation ...suppose u r importin from or exportin 2 SAARc nations thn u gotta get in toch with the Regional Block office..go through SAARC website... meet ppl n find out the actual procedures required by ready made garment export import industry for exportin importin with saarc nations...etc...

as of now...this is wht i think...wil post more if i get some idea n links n info...

Regards
Vishal
MP.com..FOrum Moderator

ankit_chan

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Hi,

Thanks to all for replying me giving such a wonderful suggestions.

Due to some problem in my class, our topic has been changed to - ' COSMETICS '. So, now I want details about Cosmetics. Basically where are we exporting and how are we marketing? We have do export & market only one(1) product. We are shortly finallizing a product which we will export / marketing. Also according to you which is better to export.

I will visit the sites provided by you all. Thanks a lot.
If have any information about Cosmetics then reply me.

abhishreshthaa

Hi I need a project on Garments management in vb.net .Can anyone help?

some more info needed my friend,,
please elaborate more on your project.....
and try to look for similar project on site... hope you can find some which you can use as reference fro your project...
:SugarwareZ-105:

rosemarry2

MP Guru
Hi,

We had given a project on EXIM + IM on readymade garments. We have to import / export readymade garments as well as we have to do international marketing of the same.

The project requires all the procedure, documentation as well as the international marketing of the same. Its 60 marks (30 +30) project.

Please help us. If you have any information about it then reply me.
Please help.

< Edited By Admin >
< Reason : Email ID Display Not accepted. Use the "Subscribe to thread" option on this page to get replies of this thread in your email directly. >

hello friend,

Here I am sharing Study on Export-Import Bank of The United States, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Study on Export-Import Bank of The United States.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 1