Foreign Television Channels are destroying our culture.

ankitgokani

MP Guru
well as u see in foreign channels smooching etc is common and if kids watch them it may disturb our children our culture etc

teja12

Banned
they tend to offer different kinds of products.......so in a way they give more exposure to children..... however, the content should be regulated....

Well, according to me a human being not only requires knowledge but also requires 'entertainment'. Now lets be a little truthful, we can't forever watch discovery, nat geo etc channels. We definitely need a break from our boring and monotonous lives. But I do agree to the fact that foreign channels are destroying our culture, but who is following it?Our nation's leaders (politicians) who are supposed to be examples of justice & truth are corrupted & filled with treachery & deceit. Our democracy stands for freedom of choice, so I guess every Indian has the freedom to choose whatever he or she likes. Now I'm pretty sure if given a choice most of us will prefer to watch '--x & the city' over animal planet. But its the children of our nation whose minds should be protected. Parents should take necessary steps like child locking certain channels. Nowadays even cartoon network shows cartoons of such violent nature that I feel even that should be prohibited. But in the end its a person's personal choice. We can't simply blame everything on the foreign channels.

Nope, It is enhancing the quality of our tv serials. We should compare when we have something to compare but, our serials are filled with only gossips which have no used. Their serials are filled with humor and you have to used your brain to understand it. well, we are influenced by western culture but, we do not understand their concept.