RIDDLES TO SOLVE

ankitgokani

MP Guru
:SugarwareZ-158:1. As I was going to the fair, I saw a man with golden hair. He had 3 sons each with another one. How many people were going to the fair? What's the answer?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. A queen bee was buzzing, a worker bee was buzzing, a honey bee was buzzing, and a killer bee was buzzing. How many bees were in buzzing? Answer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3.What did you wear the day after yesterday?

4. Twenty seven ducks are going to the pond. Five of them got lost, thirteen of them are staying home, nine of them are at the pond. Where are the rest of them?
5. Tara has $29.00 dollars. She bought 4 coloring books that cost $3.00 each, 4 boxes of crayola crayons that cost $2.00 each. She spend the rest of her money on markers. How much money did she spend on markers?

6. There is a pink single story house and everything in it is pink. The doors are pink, the windows are pink and the TV is pink. What color are the stairs?

7. If you have one pound of rocks and one pound of feathers, which one will weigh more?

8. I have three USA coins. They are not a quarter, nor a dime, or a penny. It adds up to 60 cents. What are the coins?
9. There is a pink house made of bricks, a blue house made of bricks, an orange house made of bricks. What color bricks is a greenhouse made of?
10. If a rooster laid 11 eggs and the farmer took 5 of them and another rooster laid 14 eggs and 5 of them were rotten, how many eggs were left?

:SugarwareZ-098:

ankitgokani

MP Guru
Answers
1. One. Just me because I met the others on the way to the fair. back

2. One. There is only one b in the word buzzing. back

3. What I am wearing today. back

4. There aren't any anywhere else.back

5. $9.00 on markers. back

6. There are no stairs in a single story house.back

7. They both weigh a pound.back

8. A 50 cent piece and 2 nickels.back

9. A greenhouse is made of glass or plastic, not bricks.back

10. 0. Roosters don't lay eggs.back
We hope you enjoyed our riddles. :)

ankitgokani

MP Guru
some more riddles??????????

# What goes up and down stairs without moving?
# Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die.
# What can you catch but not throw?
# I run, yet I have no legs. What am I?
# Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red.

ankitgokani

MP Guru
questions
# Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, throw away the inside.
# What goes around the world and stays in a corner?
# What gets wetter the more it dries?
# The more there is, the less you see.
# They come at night without being called and are lost in the day without being stolen.
# What kind of room has no windows or doors?
# I have holes on the top and bottom. I have holes on my left and on my right. And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. What am I?
# I look at you, you look at me, I raise my right, you raise your left. What is this object?
# It has no top or bottom but it can hold flesh, bones, and blood all at the same time. What is this object?
# The more you take the more you leave behind.
# Light as a feather, there is nothing in it; the strongest man can't hold it for much more than a minute.
# As I walked along the path I saw something with four fingers and one thumb, but it was not flesh, fish, bone, or fowl.
# What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
# I went into the woods and got it, I sat down to seek it, I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it.
# What can fill a room but takes up no space?

ankitgokani

MP Guru
answers
# Corn
# A stamp
# Towel
# Darkness
# Stars
# A mushroom
# A sponge
# A mirror
# A ring
# Footsteps
# Breath
# Glove
# River
# Splinter
# Light

ankitgokani

MP Guru
# It is weightless, you can see it, and if you put it in a barrel it will make the barrel lighter?
# No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
# Only two backbones and thousands of ribs.
# Four jolly men sat down to play, And played all night till the break of day. They played for cash and not for fun, With a separate score for every one. When it came time to square accounts, They all had made quite fair amounts. Now, not one has lost and all have gained, Tell me, now, this can you explain?
# Jack and Jill are lying on the floor inside the house, dead. They died from lack of water. There is shattered glass next to them. How did they die?
# Why don't lobsters share?
# A barrel of water weighs 20 pounds. What must you add to it to make it weigh 12 pounds?
# Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup, Even a river can't fill it up. What is it?
# Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
# He has married many women but has never married. Who is he?

ankitgokani

MP Guru
# A hole
# Silence
# Railroad
# Four men in a dance band
# Jack and Jill are goldfish.
# They're shellfish.
# Holes
# A kitchen strainer
# She lives in the Southern Hemisphere.
# A priest

ankitgokani

MP Guru
wolfpic.jpeg

How many wolves can you spot in this picture?

Your boss, and your team will bring the hell out of you. It became so much important to laugh in this stressful environment. To make your process more smoother, just enjoy the cracker coming your way.

1)एक आदमी: भैया बाल छोटे कर दो.
नाई : कितने छोटे कर दूं साहब?
आदमी : इतने कर दो कि बीबी के हाथो में ना आ
सकें

2)A man was watching a DVD at home.. and jor jor se cheekhne laga .....
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
Ghode par se mat utar.. Pagal mat utar..
Its a trap!! Its a trap!!
Kutte ki maut Marega saale..
Wife: Kya dekh rahe ho?n
Man: Our wedding DVD!!

3)संता :-आज फिर मुझे करिना को किस करने को दिल कर रहा है ।
बंता:-क्या ??????तुम करिना को पहले किस कर चुके हो?
संता:- नहीं , एक बार पहले भी दिल किया था !!!!!!!

4)संता को अपना कुत्ता बेचना था. बंता उसे खरीदने वाला था.
बंता - क्या यह कुत्ता वफादार है?
संता - हां जी, मै इसको तिन बार पहले भी बेच चूका हू, ये इतना वफादार है की हर बार मेरे पास वापिस आ जाता है.

:SugarwareZ-176::SugarwareZ-079::SugarwareZ-142::SugarwareZ-293:

A lawyer had a wife and 12 children and needed to move, as his rental agreement was coming to an end forthe home where he lived, but was having difficulty in finding a new home.

When he said he had 12 children, no one would rent a home to him because they knew that the children would destroy the home. He could not say that he had no children, he could not lie, after all, lawyers cannot and do not lie.

So, he had an idea - he sent his wife for a walk to the cemetery with 11 children. He took the remaining one with him to see homes with the real estate agent.

He liked one of the homes and the agent asked, "How many children do you have ?"

He answered, "12 children."

The agent asked, "And where are they now?"

The lawyer answered, with a sad look, "11 of them are in the cemetery with their mother."

And that is the way he was able to rent a home for his family without lying.

Moral: it is not necessary to lie, one only has to choose the right words. Lawyers don't lie... They are great!!!

One night President Obama and his wife Michelle decided to do something out of routine and go for a casual dinner at a restaurant that wasn't too luxurious.

When they were seated, the owner of the restaurant asked the President's secret service if he could please speak to the First Lady in private. They obliged and Michelle had a conversation with the owner.
After the conversation President Obama asked Michelle, "Why was he so interested in talking to you?"

She mentioned that in her teenage years, he had been madly in love with her.

President Obama then said, "So if you had married him, you would now be the owner of this lovely restaurant?"

Michelle responded, "No, if I had married him, he would now be the President."

A WOMAN's CONFIDENCE NEVER COMES IN BITS & PIECES.
Dedicated to all the beautiful and intelligent women

A Lady was conducting her anti drinking campaign outside a bar.

A man came out of the Bar exuding alcohol fumes and the Lady said, "Reflect !! If you arrive at the Gates of Heaven with your breath smelling of liquor... Do you think the Lord will let you in ???"

"My good woman," passionately holding her hand, said the man, "When I go to Heaven I expect to leave my breath behind.... !!!"

Moral: Drinkers are practical people. Kindly Support them !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Himanshi Agarwal

# A hole
# Silence
# Railroad
# Four men in a dance band
# Jack and Jill are goldfish.
# They're shellfish.
# Holes
# A kitchen strainer
# She lives in the Southern Hemisphere.
# A priest