ASTROLOGY v/s MARRIAGE?

manilavijay

My question is simple - is astrology or astrological advice necessary for marriages? Does it really help in finding an ideal partner? And if not (i.e astrological advice is not necessary)then why do people have such beliefs?

samrita

Hi, i can see from where your such a "concerned" topic pops from. well if you notice closely many guys r turning back to the arranged marriage philosophy and resort to thr parents choosing brides for them. And like it has always happend in india, things r done on the basis of belief more than rationality. once upon a time in india some quack introduced this concept, perhaps by means of blind faith things also turned out to be as he predicted (guess his stars were lucky) and since then this saga of quackery is goin on.

But in the end.. all we can do is just agree to these beliefs of elders coz thr is no way u can win someone against thr hard core beliefs. as it goes.. a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still..:))

hard fact.. take it with a pinch of salt!

rahul_valam

astrology is kind of visionary work, otherwise you can say prediction about luck. i want to say no body can get beyond the luck.success of work depend upon hardwork, smartwork, and offcourse luck.

don't spoil your present with good expectation about future.

U take decision than anybody else your take decision for u.

respect your decision.

nitindolly

My Dear frnd
I believe in astrology. In som cases itzz effective and reliable.
If ur planning to have a love marriage i thnk u shouldnt bother abt astrology and astrologers!!!
But if ur going 4 arrange thn there is no harm in choosing the partner after consulting an astrologist.
I thnk in ur case itzz a love affair whch u wanna convert into marriage. my frnd go ahead and be postive through out ur life.

meghu_kulkarni

No I dont think that every one who is getting married should consult astrologer and then get married
beacause i think marriages are made in heaven so whatever is going to happen will happen in our life.
Noone can change that what is going to happen with his or others life.
and one more point - there are cases that inspite of consulting astrologer before marriage , people are not able to live happy married life .so what do you think about them?

and i think if a boy and a girl loves eachother very much then there is no need of astrologer at all

-meghana

manilavijay

My Dear frnd
I believe in astrology. In som cases itzz effective and reliable.
If ur planning to have a love marriage i thnk u shouldnt bother abt astrology and astrologers!!!
But if ur going 4 arrange thn there is no harm in choosing the partner after consulting an astrologist.
I thnk in ur case itzz a love affair whch u wanna convert into marriage. my frnd go ahead and be postive through out ur life.

Well my dear friend,

Thanks for your comments.But please remember that this was just a small topic for discussion which has got nothing to do with my personal affair. I was just curious to know about this topic and sincerely hoped that someone could definitely prove or disprove this.

Mani
:typing:

deepakraam

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
My question is simple - is astrology or astrological advice necessary for marriages? Does it really help in finding an ideal partner? And if not (i.e astrological advice is not necessary)then why do people have such beliefs?

Well its a subjective issue.Some people believe in astrology and for others its a crap.Its a general curiosity for a human to know about his future.You will feel elated when someone says that you will become the CM of your state one day.But taking it as absolute truth is someting to be questioned.You can change your world and your life.

Some aspects of the astrological comments will become true but some will fail.So jus keep doing your work w/o taking into account this astrological comments.

Your life is always in your hands.

-Deepak.

rahul_valam

hi,

i want to know what u believe?

marriage with astro or wiyhot astro?

if u beleve in astro, i think u select your friend by astro decision.

and offcourse if u want compromise with your family then thinking about this topic is wasting of time.

best of luck.

kash_pvr

as someone said...its a belief...

sports players have certain rituals they do before the start of a game...they may not win him the game...its just about luck...astrology is the same...some believe the rest dont..it just depends on the person...if u love a girl then you dont have to consult astrologers to prove that!

beone

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
you marry the right person when you see her. there is nothing to do with the astrology. if you love someone and astrology says don't marry, will you leave her????

icecubez

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
bro , we cant go against the centuries old customs / traditions of seeking astro advices b4 a marriage, btw..on personal note , i dont think stars rule ur destiny, its u who make with your own hands

ankitgokani

MP Guru
its just upto us to believe or not whereas d question of consulting is just for d mental satisfaction ultimately one is gonna do what he/she wants...........

ankitgokani

MP Guru
forgot to mention its not compulsory that everyone takes astrology help to guide marriage it may also be regarding of fixing d dates of marriage as how much ever modern we become but we cant ignore d fact that we also believe in shub n ashub somewhere or d other so as i said b4 for mental sake we go to them..........

akshayvannery

these things definitely do exist. in fact, all my close friends are either librans, or aquarians (im gemini), but my long standing girl of 2 years is a piscean, and we get along better than just fine....
so things like these matter in an arranged match, where compromise is inevitable, but for a love match, where the couple knows each other, a horoscope match is uncalled for.

one thing i want to make it clear that what astrology we know is one of the perpherial knowledge of the astrology . the astrology we see and we heard is falhit( fruitful astrology)i which we only see results not the action.
the first lesson which our astrology teaches us just first see our action and one thing to be note it down next time when going for the astro talk ask not about the results talk about the action

bubbles

hiiiii
according to me astrology is just a means to try and figure out whats in store for the future but whatever an astrologer tells us might not be 100% true. if one has found right partner and believes in his relationship i dont think astrology should be brought into the picture at all. it just complicates simple things.

himanshu72

Hey Guys,
Astrology in my sense it all about playing with the human quest to know future and see him happy .Usualy we guys run over it when the result is awaited or we are not in comfortable position.Let me ask a question to the astro supporter, Do they take guarantee of the whole happy family life? Do they ? well it's well know question in front of astrologer .If Destiny Exists , we can't play with it That's why it is destiny, and if it does exits we have no right to know it.hey guys somewhat it makes a wrong impression on human logical behaviour.though a long assocaiation with it , it's though to fight with it on a one go.So guys i will say DO NOT LOOSE ANY GOOD THINGS FOR THIS SILLY THING" and Donot associate it with GOD.Which did by us. God is apart from the astrology.