what after bbi

ruvi_143

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
Well........i feel an Mba in Finance 4rm a reputed insti along with CFA would be appropriate.............along with that some insurance work ex for the ones interested in the insurance pool would spice up the catalysts to a good job.

For the ones interested in banking........work ex along with gradn wud be a difficult task keepin gin mind the presens in col n d professionalism required at the work place.

For the ones who are interested in making their career in the insurance sector.........for a part-time work ex....with a gud ins co.......cud contact me by replyin to this post....

priyanka1987

well i heard MBA after BBI is for 1 year rather than 2 year (talking abt duration) is this true.... wanna confirm this ........ pls do reply...........

take care

Regards,

Priyanka

ashu9801

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
besides.. i think one could try their hand econometrics. provides a good market nowadays .. esp considering we ve studied finance for 3yrs now.

one of my friends who studied BMS gota job in finance sector of EDELWEISS company in india. his starting is 18 grands per mnth. sounds good..

n KIRAn.. about ur question on MBA in Aus. plz find that from intenet. this post is not regarding that.

Subprime

I'm planning to enter risk management.

@ashu9801 --How do you do econometrics after BBI.?
Econometrics involves (a combination of) economics and statistics, with maths here and there. Basic econometrics and advanced usually involves lots of statistics( this includes alot of probability, along with their distributions, intergration, differential eqns, etc. usually covered in Bsc.). Does MS in finance usually have Econometrics as a major subject? anyone here knows of such a university( Aus or Ind) offering such??

pnorten462

what after bbi?

i am lokking for MBA. i know BBi means best
buddies infinitely
best buddies indeed
best buddies indefinitely

it depends on your career goals. If you want to get a job in the finance field, many are available and if you want to strengthen your finance knowledge an MS in finance can prepare you for higher level staff positions possibly involving research.

On the other hand if you plan to get into management with advancement to top level positions such as vice president or CEO, the MBA is a good path. It is best to get 2-4 years work experience after graduation before you apply to an MBA program, but some programs are designed for students right out of college.

Higher Studies after BBI

1. Masters in Commerce (M.Com in Banking and Finance)
  2. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
  3. Chartered Accountant (CA)
  4. Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
  5. Company Secretary (CS)
  6. Securities LawChartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
  7. Certified Management Accountant (CMA)

Job After BBI

You can do jobs in the following Streams:

1. Bank
  2. Insurance companies
  3. Accounts
  4. Income tax
  5. Any Goverment sector
  6. Finance sector
  7. Part time lecturer