View Single Post
Re: managers or enterpreneurs -what should be the objective of b-school???
Old
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru
Cool Re: managers or enterpreneurs -what should be the objective of b-school??? - June 5th, 2006

Well very sweet post from u... and i really like those ppl, jo ladte hain, magar pyar se...

Quote:
Originally Posted by anu shukla
fr iims i do agree there is a developing trend fr studentsto kick the hefty pay chk & go fr entrepreneur BUT its quite visible that this happens on with 2-3 PER SAY 40 STUDENTS...SO STILL A LARGE NUMBER GOES FR BEING MANAGER...ALSO NO SUCH VISIBLE TREND IS SHOWN AMONG MANAGERS OF OTHER INSTITUTES!!!
WAT AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT GVN THE STATISTICS, THEY SHOULD NOT CHANGE THE CURRICULUM ......A LIL BIT OF KNOWLEDGE CAN BE AN ADD ON FR THOSE WHO WANT TO BECOME ENTREPRENEUR!!
Well Anu, Lemme tell u... entrepreneurship is all about passion... It is the secret love which u have in ur body, ur mind, which u want to explore. The guys who choose this stream have read the same books... they're made of the same flesh and blood... yet they choose it differently. Why? Its all about passion. However, we (the b-schools) need to make sure... that they encourage such pppl... why?? bcoz of the reasons i told earlier. When u talk of the trend, i think it is changing. It is not about IIMs or a lower grade b-school... its all about self and how much motivated can u get from ur college and it is this motivation, which the b-school cadres need to strike upon!!
Quote:
EVN BUSSINESSMEN DO AGREE TAHT "NOT EVERYONE POSSESS THE ENTREPRENEUR SKILLS"
ALSO THEMANAGERS ARE ALWAYS CALLED AS ONE "FIT IN THE BILL TYPES"JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GIVEN SUCH KNOWLEDGE IN THEIR MBA THAT THEY CAN WRK ALMOST EVERYWHERE...THEY ARE MORE ADAPTABLE TO EXISTING ENVIRONMENT..
fr being atiring job...all i can say is taht if we start counting such stuff as tiring then i think the call centre exec wrks the hardest!!isn't it?
wat am trying to say is noo such hullabu abt wrking sleepless nights(although once in a while is justified gvn their nature of wrk) fr managers..
About the skills and the working hours... i would repeat what i said. Its all about the passion. If u want to achieve something great, u have to work for it. If u want a better project, u need to burn ur midnight oil. Same goes with businessmen...

Regd, skills... well adaptibility is the mark of a good business man... The one who cant , is left out... So no issues/difference among the 2 here!!

Quote:

*(i wISH that if u think this way u should become a gr888 entrepreneur witha big empire!then i will be able to say that there was atime whn we fought abt the same thing!!!hahahah!!!!best wishes from my side)
So sweet!!!!! thanks a lot, dearie!!
p.s. i love fighting!!
Quote:
BUT AGAIN THE THING IS THIS IS UR PERSONAL THOUGHT!!!!I WUD REQST U TO SHOW ME VALID FACTS & DATA IF U HAVE COME ACROSS TO PROVE THAT THE CURRICULUM SHOULD BE CHANGED AIMING AT BECOMING ENTREPRENEURS!!

thnx fr giving a tough fight...but at the end things always works on facts & figures !!!
Well what kinda facts do u want... facts are also based on logic,aint it.. When i talk of the employment.. when i talk of the skill level.. its all logically based. Still, u can see urself... the growing trend... the attitude of the graduates... more inclined towards being an entrepreneur...

What i would say is that it comes from ur inner self. You know that entrepreneurship is the answer to ur country's employment problem. You know, that being an entrepreneur, u can earn much more, so why wouldnt u go for it. Likewise, the focus would also change. The B-schools would also promote entrepreneurship.... and hence my thoughts!!

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Problems in Life? -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Join to get GD notifications, updates

Liked my post? Press the
button

Friends: (5)