View Single Post
Re: managers or enterpreneurs -what should be the objective of b-school???
Old
anu shukla
anu shukla is on a distinguished road

Management Paradise Newbie
Smile Re: managers or enterpreneurs -what should be the objective of b-school??? - June 5th, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav200x
I hate to disagree with u, but let me post my views with utmost humility.

Hence, i would say that the objective should rather be on entrepreneurship!!
hi there
@gaurav:
HEY TAHTS A NICE QUOTE"I HATE TO DISAGREE..."(HAHAHA!NTHING OFFENDING)back to the pt!!!

thnx dost for telling u ur views on the same...but i think u still are not getting my point,that am trying to convey...
fr iims i do agree there is a developing trend fr studentsto kick the hefty pay chk & go fr entrepreneur BUT its quite visible that this happens on with 2-3 PER SAY 40 STUDENTS...SO STILL A LARGE NUMBER GOES FR BEING MANAGER...ALSO NO SUCH VISIBLE TREND IS SHOWN AMONG MANAGERS OF OTHER INSTITUTES!!!
WAT AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT GVN THE STATISTICS, THEY SHOULD NOT CHANGE THE CURRICULUM ......A LIL BIT OF KNOWLEDGE CAN BE AN ADD ON FR THOSE WHO WANT TO BECOME ENTREPRENEUR!!

EVN BUSSINESSMEN DO AGREE TAHT "NOT EVERYONE POSSESS THE ENTREPRENEUR SKILLS"
ALSO THEMANAGERS ARE ALWAYS CALLED AS ONE "FIT IN THE BILL TYPES"JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE GIVEN SUCH KNOWLEDGE IN THEIR MBA THAT THEY CAN WRK ALMOST EVERYWHERE...THEY ARE MORE ADAPTABLE TO EXISTING ENVIRONMENT..
fr being atiring job...all i can say is taht if we start counting such stuff as tiring then i think the call centre exec wrks the hardest!!isn't it?
wat am trying to say is noo such hullabu abt wrking sleepless nights(although once in a while is justified gvn their nature of wrk) fr managers..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav200x
Again? Is it a valid arguement? How can u say managers are better here? i would like to be an entrepreneur so that i can earn much more than by doing service
*(i wISH that if u think this way u should become a gr888 entrepreneur witha big empire!then i will be able to say that there was atime whn we fought abt the same thing!!!hahahah!!!!best wishes from my side)

BUT AGAIN THE THING IS THIS IS UR PERSONAL THOUGHT!!!!I WUD REQST U TO SHOW ME VALID FACTS & DATA IF U HAVE COME ACROSS TO PROVE THAT THE CURRICULUM SHOULD BE CHANGED AIMING AT BECOMING ENTREPRENEURS!!

thnx fr giving a tough fight...but at the end things always works on facts & figures !!!

@pratik: must saya very valid post..seems that u have become half of a manager.... u have given a very diplomatic answer..which i think u can
plss elaborate a lil more( atleast fr me) to come to a conclusion !!!!
Friends: (0)