A Request to all

ross18

MP Guru
Hey there Mpites,

Welcome Back to Management Paradise,

As a lot of data and the uploaded files that were been uploaded before on the website are deleted due to some technical problems, I request to all the members of Management paradise members to re upload all the files that have been deleted to upload it again so that it can help others to gain knowledge..

Thanking you...

Rohan

thadajag

Hey I got the project of preparing the Accounting manual for an NBFCs can some one help on this by providing sample accounting manual

swati812

helo frnz... can ne1 help me out wid sm GD topics fr my placemnts... m planng 2 hit on financial research firmz....

icecubez

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
exactlly, i have found many files missing frm the database :(

members pls re-upload ur files ..thanks in advance !

roshcrazy

MP Guru
dear members, we request all members to reupload their projects which are missing from database.

Also, i request to those members who have downloaded those projects earlier and which are missing now, to kindly upload it....

As of now, many projects which were missing have been re-uploaded by the moderators. If members cooperate, all projects shall be in place...hope to get cooperation from all.....:tea:

vishal_1986

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
yeah, members cooperation is indeed v. imp. so that all missing projects are reuploaded....hope that members respond well to this request by the mp team....

roshcrazy

MP Guru
in the last days, ive found many members re-upload their projects n i'd heartily thnx hem for it.....i'd rather consider them as nominees for the award of member of the month !!:smile:

also, a request to all other members too to cooperate n reupload the projects missing from database...
so many members have downloaded so many projects which are now missing from database, m sure even if some members reupload some, would be of great help to all others...

waiting for response from all mp-ites....thanx!!