View Single Post
Re: managers or enterpreneurs -what should be the objective of b-school???
Old
 (5 (permalink))
anu shukla
anu shukla is on a distinguished road

Management Paradise Newbie
Smile Re: managers or enterpreneurs -what should be the objective of b-school??? - May 31st, 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaurav200x
i'm a little confused here... what exactly are ur views? u have gone for both :
i just presented the leads fr both ways ...fr others to take a stand!! for me , am in favor of managership although a lil bit of enterpneurship skills learning will be like icing on the cake!!!

Quote:
Correction my lady! Ambani started as a poor man!! He worked abroad for an oil company and amassed a little money and started out with his on venture later on... pretty much like NR murthy.:
i truly honour you fr the same...but wat i meant by taking ambani example is that these people didn't care abt the time spent..they were easy going & had an inclination fr starting a business!!

Quote:
e.g Currently there are 50 lakh unemployed youth in the country (just for the number). Out of them, atleast 500 start their own business employing about 5000 ppl (acc to their intellectual capability)... that means half the country's prb is solved... aint it? Then think of the amount of wealth generation and rising std of the people.:
do u really think it is that much easy???a lot of people start off with various business but i said b'fore they lack in sm skills...so finally have to bear losses!!

lookingf frwrd to ur take on the same!!!
Friends: (0)