Is social responsibility be a marketing tool in todays competitive world

saikiran

in todays competitive world competition is more for exiting enterprenuers.so,to over come this is social responsibility will be a marketing tool to over competition.
please share your ideas.........and give suggetions in what way the exiting business people have todo..........
thank u.,

vikram chawla

Vikram Chawla
ya ...i guess,,,da corporates taking care of their social responsibilities gr8ly help in dere business...
good will is the thing we r talkin out here....da entrepreneur takin an extra bit of effort fr the the responsibilities that he needs to perform towards the general public...increases his goodwill..which ultimately helps in da business...n gettin a competitive advantage over others...

simran_bhatia

yes social responsibility is becoming the most important tool to be followed by the companies now a days.... as it help both the internal as well as the external customers to know about the company and which helps inn proper running of the enterprise..

neonlights

its been a cause for the corporate world since years and those who have pitched in efforts have gained momentum in terms of a respectable stature and building on their goodwill from strength to strength and it is here to stay. As an ideal corporate it is a necessity to understand to give back to the society in some or the other way. Social responsibilities have somehow grown in terms of concern shown by the management world. Garnering publicity via fake prospects of social and moral acts will not sustain for long.

ashu1234

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
.......yeah i agree to some extent that most of the companies are using CSR as a marketing tool but some companies with deep visions don't do it just for a marketing stunt...........

ashu1234

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
n I don't think that already established companies like ITC, ONGC, Reliance etc need to do all this just to increase their market share........

ashu1234

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
..........but sure these activities do help them in brand recall and brand equity............its kind of effect i think of probably a noble cause...........

RC1327

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
CSR SHOULD NOT BE A MERE MARKETING TOOL.IT SHOULD BE TAKEN UP IN GOOD SPIRIT.BUT HOWEVER COMPANIES LIKE TATA CAN USE IT BECAUSE THEY ARE WORTH OF DOING SO

ankitgokani

MP Guru
yes social reponsibility shud be used as a marketing tool in todays competitive world as atleast in d name of increasing goodwill sme companies wil go for fulfilling their responsibilities. ohterwise ther r companies who never bothered abt fulfillin these responsibilities but today to get over competitive edge thy r doin CSR as a part of their marketing work........