View Single Post
Re: managers or enterpreneurs -what should be the objective of b-school???
Old
 (2 (permalink))
gaurav200x
gaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond reputegaurav200x has a reputation beyond repute

Student of Bachelor of Engineering
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Management Paradise Guru
Re: managers or enterpreneurs -what should be the objective of b-school??? - May 31st, 2006

i'm a little confused here... what exactly are ur views? u have gone for both

Anyway, i think that wealth creation is not a big deal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anu shukla
focus shud be on managers:based on simple fact that nt many people have the wealth & like mind to start up new ventures...gone are the days of tata & ambani's
Correction my lady! Ambani started as a poor man!! He worked abroad for an oil company and amassed a little money and started out with his on venture later on... pretty much like NR murthy.

I would say that 'entrepreneurship' is the need of the hour. What will help India in progress is self-employment for it is the key

Agreed u have the option to do the slavery of these MNC big shots, but that aint going to do much for ur country. Think of it this way... India is suffering from employment.

e.g Currently there are 50 lakh unemployed youth in the country (just for the number). Out of them, atleast 500 start their own business employing about 5000 ppl (acc to their intellectual capability)... that means half the country's prb is solved... aint it? Then think of the amount of wealth generation and rising std of the people.

So definitely, entrepreneurship is the way to go

Regards,
Gaurav Mittal

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Problems in Life? -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
!!

Would u like to see
Blog Updated !!!

ONLINE GD -

Join to get GD notifications, updates

Liked my post? Press the
button

Friends: (5)