Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Ok

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abhishek_1611

Hi Friends,

Here is my next post. This is for those who are willing to work on Equity or Capital or Securities Markets.

This is a Research report by NSE India and is very helpful for those who are planning a project on Cpaital/Equity Markets. Hope you like it?

Please give your feed back. Its really helpful.

Thanks & Regards.
ABHISHEK.

Attachments

• 13-360.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 567

balli_di_gali

Hi Friends,

Here is my next post. This is for those who are willing to work on Equity or Capital or Securities Markets.

This is a Research report by NSE India and is very helpful for those who are planning a project on Cpaital/Equity Markets. Hope you like it?

Please give your feed back. Its really helpful.

Thanks & Regards.
ABHISHEK.

Hi Abhishek,

I have to do a thesis on "VOLATILITY OF INDIAN SECURITIES MARKET".

My problem is that I am confused about what contents should I include in it.
So far, I have decided to interview (open-ended questions) a Branch Manager of Indiabulls Securities Ltd. and conclude with the help of his answers.

I think I should also include any survey data which is relevant to the subject.

Please help me!!!

viral.shah

hey can i get this project coz i wanted 2 c how it is done..........u can mail 2 me...... would be great if u do tht.........

preetidavey

hi..
i want a finance project which is survey based as i'm doing my mba final yr...pls help me...project should be on stock market

raunakbihani86

how do i download this paper? have a project .. wanted something to do with capm and apt..somethin in equity portfolio... where do i find it?ty

ungboysj

thansk a lot much appreciated , i had to do analysis of a research report on this topic itself and i am happy to find it

thirupathikk

Thirupathi Karukuri
how to download the project kindly help me with brief explanation and send my mail id: thirupathikk@gmailmcom

thanaks

Bindoos

hi, im workin on a project which involves studying the impact of exchange rate fluctuations on the IT industry. Am looking at covering 3 aspects namely the correlation between exchange rate movements and movements of the IT topline and bottomline, presence/absence of hedging mechanisms and mark to market losses. Can anyone help me out with regard to these areas??