Help needed for leather garment export project !!!

debashish.ib

Hey there dude,

M uploading couple of files here,

do check it out, n see if they are useful to you,

take care....
Hi,

Thank you very much for the important files you mailed me. I am very gratefult to you. It will be a great help for me in preparing my project.

I wish you great success in all your endevours in life

GOOD-BYE, TAKE CARE & STAY HEALTHY !!!!

---Regards---
Debashish

debashish.ib

Hey there dude,

M uploading couple of files here,

do check it out, n see if they are useful to you,

take care....
Hi Ross18,
Sorry to bother you!
Your previous notes are of great help
I just wanted to convey that as per new project guidelines of IMT-Ghaziabad w.e.f. Monday, 4th Feb'08, the project must be related to particular company or export firm.
If you are having any export related material pertaining to any leather manufacturing firm or any other export firm, then pls post it. It will be of great help to me.

Thanks & Regards---
Debashish

ross18

MP Guru
Hi Ross18,
Sorry to bother you!
Your previous notes are of great help
I just wanted to convey that as per new project guidelines of IMT-Ghaziabad w.e.f. Monday, 4th Feb'08, the project must be related to particular company or export firm.
If you are having any export related material pertaining to any leather manufacturing firm or any other export firm, then pls post it. It will be of great help to me.

Thanks & Regards---
Debashish
hey dude,
what kind of material do u want ??
plz be a little be more specific,
right now i m passing on some links where in u can get the list of the companies who are manufacturers as well as exporters of Leather Goods in India,
Hope it helps u...

http://www.indiacatalog.com/web_directory/exim/1106.html

http://www.jahan.co.in/home.htm

M also uploading a file,

Check it out i don't think it would be of much help but thn too just go through it once...
Take Care...

debashish.ib

Hi Ross18,

Hey Buddy! How are you?

The materials you sent me are of immense help to me. I just wanted to know if you any sample questionnaires or forms which used to collect primary data including feedback from individual customers or corporate clients who are the buyers of leather garments. These kind of forms generally are used for market survey and research purpose. If u r having soft copy of the forms or form samples, pl mail me the same.

I also wanted relevent material regarding SWOT (Strength- Weakness- Oppurtunity- Threat) Analysis related to international marketing of Leather garments. If u r having any such material, pls send them

Regards---
Debashish

ross18

MP Guru
Hi Ross18,

Hey Buddy! How are you?

The materials you sent me are of immense help to me. I just wanted to know if you any sample questionnaires or forms which used to collect primary data including feedback from individual customers or corporate clients who are the buyers of leather garments. These kind of forms generally are used for market survey and research purpose. If u r having soft copy of the forms or form samples, pl mail me the same.

I also wanted relevent material regarding SWOT (Strength- Weakness- Oppurtunity- Threat) Analysis related to international marketing of Leather garments. If u r having any such material, pls send them

Regards---
Debashish

Hey dude,

M having a document on the Indian Leather Industry but the information provided it in is a bit outdated,

but it has the SWOT analysis of the Indian Leather Industry, it will surely help you out.

and i don't have any kind of sample questionaires with me so m sorry i can't help you out in that.

Hope the data serves your need..

Take Care...

Attachments

• Indian Leather Industry.doc
    251.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

debashish.ib

Hi ross !

How are u !

Ur previous materilals proved to be useful to me. However,as per the new modified guidelines of my institute, a specific organization needed to be selected while carrying our project on leather garments. The project must be carried out from the perspective of the prganisation selected.

The URLs u mentioned in ur previous post are:
www.jahan.com
www.indiacatalogue.com
do not contain relevant information. Because information specific to the comapny/s are not displayed on the web-site for public viewing.

If u have any information specific to a particular leather-manufacturing company like their marketing strategies, their pricing for their products, their list of raw-material suppliers, their list of buyers, their list of distributors in different countries, their region-wise production statistics, their country-wise sales amounts and revenues etc, it would be of immense help in my project.

I would very grateful if you can post the information I mentioned at your earlist possible convinience.
You can also send any relevent material to my email id. [email protected].

Regards--
Debashish

ross18

MP Guru
Hi ross !

How are u !

Ur previous materilals proved to be useful to me. However,as per the new modified guidelines of my institute, a specific organization needed to be selected while carrying our project on leather garments. The project must be carried out from the perspective of the prganisation selected.

The URLs u mentioned in ur previous post are:
www.jahan.com
www.indiacatalogue.com
do not contain relevant information. Because information specific to the comapny/s are not displayed on the web-site for public viewing.

If u have any information specific to a particular leather-manufacturing company like their marketing strategies, their pricing for their products, their list of raw-material suppliers, their list of buyers, their list of distributors in different countries, their region-wise production statistics, their country-wise sales amounts and revenues etc, it would be of immense help in my project.

I would very grateful if you can post the information I mentioned at your earlist possible convinience.
You can also send any relevent material to my email id. [email protected].

Regards--
Debashish

hey dude,

its good to hear from you,

The information that u require is all primary information n i don't think u will find any of these information on the internet, you would have to select a particular organization that actually deals in exporting of leather garments approach them tell them about ur project n get the details about the project directly from them,

you won't get the details of marketing strategies, their pricing for their products, their list of raw-material suppliers, their list of buyers, their list of distributors in different countries, their region-wise production statistics, their country-wise sales amounts and revenues etc, on the net, coz these information are not displayed, or either i can suggest u one thing,

search for a big public limited leather exporter as they are publishing their annual reports and all the information that you require you would find it in the annual reports of the company..

take care...

do lemme knw if u need anythin else...

ross18

MP Guru
the links provided doesn't seem to be very useful to me.....!
what kind of help do you want my friend..
the links and the project that is been provided was regarding to the needs of an individual,
your needs n requirements might be different..
plz let u knw wat help u want n we wil be glad to help you out..
take care...

saurabh6001

hi
pls mail me ur project on leather garment if possible by 2morrow i wil be highly thankful to u
my mail id:
email ids not allowed

rosemarry2

MP Guru
I need some help on leather garment exports. Pl post some relevant projects reports and valubale sugeestions

Hey friend,

Please check attachment for Emerging Trends of Indian Leather Industry, so please download and check it.

Attachments

• Emerging Trends of Indian Leather Industry.pdf
    850.2 KB · Views: 0