BBA Course at Amity, How would U Rate it?

PMO

Hello Posters,

How is the BBA Course at Amity ? is it of Good Standard? also, how is the College/ University in general? is it worth giving a try?

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
hmm... i doubt the quality of the course dude , take anything related to amity with a fistful of salt .... is it the same one with the GGSIPU degree ?

Reactions: PMO

PMO

Degree Awarded by Amity University, U.P. the Fees are pretty exhorbitant and they claim to be Numbero Uno amongst Pvt. Indian Colleges and soon shall be one of the TOP in South Asia..?!

shrijit_s

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
PMO said:
Hello Posters,

How is the BBA Course at Amity ? is it of Good Standard? also, how is the College/ University in general? is it worth giving a try?

I agree with ch21599 on this...just becasue an Institute keeps on advertising abt itself on different mediums it does not mean that it is a good institute...The best eg is IIPM...the less said d better....anyways always try to get hold of some seniors from those institues before taking any step...

Cheers!!

ch21599

Par 100 posts (V.I.P)
I think if you go talk to the faculties of one of the coaching institutes it would help u .... I had a cousin studying there and i would only advise u to go there as a last option....

Great_II

How would I rate AMITY BBA?...Ahan
Take working Red Sketch Marker and write SOS on a sheet of paper and hang it outside AMITY!
AMITY is a money guzzling jig BBA from there comes with a lot of baggage GGSIPU does credit one of its BBA.But as a brand value it can't undo Amity!
Try for CBS,DU or BBE from DU (Colleges like CVS,Sukhdev College....)
Or do BA (ECO.)/B.ComH

nitinpahuja

Nitin Pahuja
PMO said:
Hello Posters,

somethings that are not worth it must not be rated.

nitinpahuja

Nitin Pahuja
Great_II said:
How would I rate AMITY BBA?...Ahan
Take working Red Sketch Marker and write SOS on a sheet of paper and hang it outside AMITY!
AMITY is a money guzzling jig BBA from there comes with a lot of baggage GGSIPU does credit one of its BBA.But as a brand value it can't undo Amity!
Try for CBS,DU or BBE from DU (Colleges like CVS,Sukhdev College....)
Or do BA (ECO.)/B.ComH
cant explain it better dude, u have the things right in place

Ultimate and best distance education institutes in India!

1. Indira Gandhi National Open University
  2. Yashwantrao C. Maharashtra Open University
  3. IMT Distance and Open Learning Institute
  4. Sikkim Manipal University
  5. Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning
  6. MP Bhoj (Open) University
  7. Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
  8. Netaji Subhas Open University
  9. University of Mumbai (IDOL)
  10. Maharishi Dayanand University (DDE)

hemant121

BBA course at amity university mumbai is good, the amity university mumbai campus is highly tech with advanced technology.

jyotisinha

amity university Mumbai BBA course is the best course in india. The Amity university mumbai is the best university in mumbai to study this course.

ajaykumar123

Amity University Mumbai BBA course is the best course. The amity mumbai university is the best university in India.:SugarwareZ-102:

vishal399

Amity University Mumbai BBA course is the best course in Mumbai . Amity university Mumbai is the best university in india.

harishrawat

Amity university Mumbai is the best university in india. The Amity University Mumbai has big campus with all latest technologies.